Review of Man Mission

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Victoria Elizabeth Apili
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victoria-elizabeth-apili.html
Latest Review: That's what Ed said by U A Dumas

Review of Man Mission

Post by Victoria Elizabeth Apili »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

A group of guy friends decide to go on an outdoors vacation annually to scenic, testing and remarkable destinations. Soon a set of rules that they all adhere to are created and the annual adventure is given the name Man Mission. Man Mission by Eytan Uliel is a moving and inspiring record of the Man Mission trips and the events in the lives of the participants both during the trips and back home.

I loved the scenic and breathtaking destinations in Man Mission. They were mind blowing and kept me glued to the book. I looked forward to all the destinations the guys decided to visit with each page turn. I also loved the different cultures they came across and the soul touching lessons they come home with from each trip. Finally, I loved that Eytan placed thought-provoking quotes at the start of each chapter. An example was the quote by Charles Darwin, “A Man’s friendships are one of the best measures of his worth.”

There was nothing I disliked about Man Mission. There were interesting characters and unpredictable yet meaningful stories. Though it at first came off as a purely man’s book, being a lady, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I laughed out loud and found numerous lessons that were applicable to my life. It was also great to witness what goes on in the minds of men in different moments in life such as when getting married or facing difficulties.

I rate Man Mission 5 out of 5 stars. I enjoyed reading the book thoroughly, and wouldn’t get bored if I read it again. It is a book filled with meaningful stories and valuable lessons for life.

I recommend Man Mission to all men first of all. There are important lessons on being a man and lessons on all aspects of a man’s life; whether as a son, a father, a friend or husband. I also recommend it to all married people. It discusses the challenges that marriages face and how adults can navigate them and continue to lead thriving lives. Finally, if you are in the dumps, I recommend Man Mission. It is full of inspiring stories and lessons on how to get up when life knocks you down.

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”