Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
FICTION reviewer 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fiction-reviewer-1.html
Latest Review: From Flames to Valor by Jose L Berrios

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by FICTION reviewer 1 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer Book Review:

"Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer is a concise and engaging guide focused on financial planning for retirement, specifically aimed at citizens of the United States. The author passionately stresses that meticulously planning for one's golden years from an early stage, not merely for oneself but crucially for the prosperity of their loved ones as well, is of the utmost importance.

One notable aspect of the book is its humorous and blunt writing style. Fleischauer uses wit and humor to present the often dry subject of retirement planning in an engaging manner. By incorporating anonymous case studies, readers are able to explore different perspectives and see how the Reconfigurement financial plan could be relevant to their own situations.

Fleischauer provides figures accompained by references, enhancing the credibility of the information presented. Moreover, the book showcases a meticulously structured format to ensure effortless navigation for readers, enabling them to seamlessly follow the content and absorb the valuable information provided.

To keep readers invested in the content, the author employs a conversational writing style, speaking directly to readers. This approach creates a sense of connection and makes the information more relatable. The inclusion of jokes and humor helps to lighten the tone and prevent the book from becoming overly dry.

Its humorous and conversational style, combined with anonymous case studies and supported references, provides readers with valuable insights and practical advice.

The book seemed to be professionally edited as I encountered only a single error that had minimal impact on the overall quality of the content. With exceptional content providing valuable insights in abundance, I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

The Special Private Book Description states that the ideal readers are people aged 40-50, but I have to respectfully disagree. I strongly endorse this book and extend my heartfelt recommendation specifically to individuals in their twenties and thirties because of the immense value it holds for those embarking on their professional journeys and seeking to proactively plan for a prosperous future. They are still getting into the workforce, and they may need the information in this book sooner than later.

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”