Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Renee S
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-renee-s.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 36%

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by Renee S »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
3 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer is a self-help book that offers valuable insights and practical advice for individuals seeking to take control of their finances. The author has an extensive background in finance and intends to help readers by presenting a holistic approach to managing personal finances. His expertise allows him to distill complex financial concepts into clear and easily digestible explanations, making the book accessible to readers regardless of their background. Through its focus on leveraging web tools, investment choices, long-term care planning, and many other topics, the author equips readers with the necessary knowledge and tools to navigate their financial lives. Moreover, the book provides supplementary resources that may serve as a valuable roadmap for individuals seeking to broaden their understanding of personal finance.
While the book presents a comprehensive approach to financial management, some aspects detract from its overall impact. One limitation is its focus on the US audience. While most of the principles and tools discussed in the book can be applied globally, the specific references to US financial institutions, regulations, and resources may limit its relevance to readers outside of the United States. This could be a drawback for international readers seeking more universally applicable advice. Furthermore, the book has minor typos which do not significantly impact the content, but they can be a minor distraction for detail-oriented readers. I am giving it a 3 out of 5 stars.
Nevertheless, it is worth noting that Fleischauer's lighthearted approach and infusion of humor throughout the book contribute to its engaging nature. The author's ability to make the subject matter more accessible and relatable is commendable, as it prevents the book from becoming overly dry or intimidating.
Whether you're a beginner or looking to enhance your financial knowledge, "Reconfigurement" is a helpful resource that will empower you on the path to financial well-being.

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”