Review of Paris in the Springtime

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ogechi Okonkwo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogechi-okonkwo.html
Latest Review: Taken by Twilight by Tricia Barr

Review of Paris in the Springtime

Post by Ogechi Okonkwo »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Paris in the Springtime" by Susan Aylworth.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

One never knows where they will meet the one who is meant for them. You can find that person in a park, a school, or any other location where you can't seem to picture yourself settling down or making it your home. The novel Paris in the Springtime by Susan Aylworth tells the tale of Paris and how she had to make difficult choices regarding her love life and work life.

After what she experienced in the valley, Paris returned to the town of Destiny, feeling like she needed a change of scenery. She had no idea that she would run into her former classmate and her high school teacher, Greg Frantz. She kept having flashbacks about her childhood crush on him, but she knew she couldn't dwell on that. Greg, on the other hand, was surprised to see Paris back, which made him feel better. Even though they felt the same way, Paris had no intention of staying in Destiny. Find out if they will find a way to remain together despite the hurdles.

Susan Aylworth's novel Paris in the Springtime teaches us all about love and demonstrates the sacrifices people are willing to make for the people they love. Because of how mature Greg is, I adore him as a character. I adore how he was prepared to stand up for their love and to make their relationship work despite any obstacles that appeared to stand in the way. I also like how, despite knowing exactly what he wanted, love had different ideas for him. Furthermore, I appreciate how much this book discusses love, family, and the value of friendship in one's life. The discussion of specific mental health challenges and their solutions was something else I truly loved about this book. It was also a significant aspect of the book, and I appreciate that the author took it into account.

Due to the intriguing plot and compelling characters, I was unable to find anything wrong with this book. I appreciated the author's dedication to the major characters throughout the entire book and her consistency with them. The book was professionally edited, and I would give it a rating of 5 out of 5 stars due to the way the author articulated what true love is and the difficulties that come with it.

I would suggest this book to anyone who enjoys reading romantic fiction and wants to learn more about the significance of love.

Paris in the Springtime
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”