Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mala Das
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mala-das.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by Mala Das »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Reconfigurement was a great book to reconfigure one's retirement. It is a really helpful book for people who want to retire and want to plan their retirement so they can have a peaceful life afterwards. E. Alan Fleischauer had explained everything clearly with every statistics to make readers understand what and how to plan for their retirement. The book is written in simple words and could get easily understood by readers.

This book Reconfigurement has many positive traits, with simple words and sentences Fleischauer had tried to explain himself in the book clearly with some case studies and easily understandable examples. And the statistics were quite good too. He had made sure to also tell the readers how to make a retirement plan. He had made himself clear to the readers in first few pages

Positive points are followed by negative points too, despite of the simple language in Reconfigurement there are some words or sentence that are hard to understand because those words and sentences have held greater meaning within them, so it is quite tough to understand the meaning properly.

I rated this book a 4 out of 5 because while reading this I felt sort of disconnected with it and couldn't bring myself to agree each and every point the book stated. It got quite boring sometimes however it is worth reading at least once. It would've been a five star book if it had that feeling of connection but it sort of lack it.

I would recommend this book to the elderly people between the age of 40-70, and every person who wants to plan their retirement and wants a nice life after their retirement, there is no right time to read this book whenever you read it that time is the right time because when a person younger or elder reads it they will get an idea of how their retirement will be or what can they do in their retirement.

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”