Review of Commercial Property Made Easy

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Park Cherri
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-park-cherri.html
Latest Review: The Eavesdropper by Peter Wise

Review of Commercial Property Made Easy

Post by Park Cherri »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Commercial Property Made Easy" by Chris Lang.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

As we are all aware, real estate and commercial property are now considered to be “the new thing.” Many people are in it for the money, but a great deal of them lack the necessary information to choose wisely. This book, Commercial Property Made Easy: The 9-Step Investment Formula, contains the processes that anyone entering the commercial market needs to be aware of. The publicity surrounding residential real estate had an impact on Tobi and Carol Johns. They went ahead and purchased a home whose value eventually declined out of fear of missing out on these gains and without doing their due diligence or sufficient preparation.

Tobi was invited to Chris' workshop on commercial property by a workmate who had also succeeded after seeking Chris Lang's help. They also had a meeting with prominent businessman Frank Tennyson at the program, who was also there to learn more. Chris Lang, the author of this financial book, narrated it in his own voice and from the viewpoint of this couple. To find out where Tobi and Carol erred, continue reading.

This is the second financial book I've read. I have to admit that I enjoy it better because it is so condensed. The author avoided adding any pointless information that would have made the readers bored and instead got right to the point. The author's more than 45 years of experience in commercial real estate are sort of compiled in this book. There are nine lessons dispersed throughout the book's three sections. This story is based on Tobi John and his wife's testimony, as well as on Frank Tennyson's after-workshop testimonial, as the author stated at the opening of the book.

The author offered a lot of advice, including the following: never make a purchase out of emotion, and always conduct research before making a purchase. As the majority of people are worried about taxes, he taught his readers how to compute them. His readers can follow along with the use of images, videos, links to educational websites, and an app. In contrast to the serious writing style found in the majority of self-help and financial books, Mr. Lang's writing is humorous. Also, there are exercises that readers can complete; I did several of them as well.

Nothing about this book bothers me. It's simple to comprehend and adhere to. There is absolutely no error. It is exceptionally edited. Because of this, I rate this 5 out of 5 stars. Choosing to read this is a wise decision.

I'll suggest this book to anyone considering a career in commercial or residential real estate. Commercial real estate is similar to a game that you can only win if you understand the rules, according to the author. Here is a chance to become familiar with the guidelines for the game “Commercial Property.”

Commercial Property Made Easy
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ekaete Bruno
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekaete-bruno.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Post by Ekaete Bruno »

Everyone is delving into the real estate business because its one of the most lucrative way to earn if not the most lucrative way to begin with.
Max Tiffany
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-max-tiffany.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Max Tiffany »

The real estate business is one of the most profitable and popular businesses nowadays, but not all know the secret to succeeding in this business. Here is a great book that shares needed knowledge on the real estate business. This is an interesting review!
Kelly Peter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-peter.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Post by Kelly Peter »

I enjoyed reading this book and I was enlightened about commercial property investment after reading it. Nice review.
Sarah Kate Smith
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-kate-smith.html
Latest Review: Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S.Lee

Post by Sarah Kate Smith »

This book would definitely be a big help to those venturing into the real estate business. Chris Lang did a good job here of telling his clients and those who are into real estate what to expect.
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

This book offers helpful insight about real estate. Individuals that are into this career or those seeking to get a house will benefit from this book because of the important topics it explored. Well done.
Sophia Damilola Ajayi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sophia-d-ajayi.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Sophia Damilola Ajayi »

Real estate and commercial properties is the new old money. This book is a great book that gives some insightful and useful information about the real estate sector.
Mozi Ken
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mozi-ken.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Mozi Ken »

The praises of real estate can easily make one make serious mistakes that can cost the person a huge money loss. However, this book is well appreciated because it will reduce such loss to an extent. Good review.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

I agree with you that many people including me are into commercial property for the money in it but lack the necessary information about it. Well done.
Oluchi Samuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi-samuel.html
Latest Review: Original Wisdom by Donna Bond

Post by Oluchi Samuel »

Real estate and commercial property are really lucrative in our mordern society. The author helps the readers by providing information in this market. Great review.
Jesse Shon Voyamba
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jesse-shon-voyamba.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Jesse Shon Voyamba »

Of a truth there are a lot of opportunities in real estate, however, there are red flags that one needs to be careful of. This book is a perfect tool that will help you in identifying those loopholes by making you understand the dynamics and intricacies. Beautiful review.
okotie esther
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okotie-esther.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by okotie esther »

There is definitely big money in real estate. I think that's the real deal in this current generation. I would like to add this book to my shelf. I definitely have a lot of things to learn from this book. I do love to read financial books that are centered on real estate especially. Thank you for this wonderful review. Great job!
Nicky Rita
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicky-rita.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Nicky Rita »

Lang's writing style is clear and concise, making it easy to understand complex concepts.
Mariam Ibraheem
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mariam-ibraheem.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Mariam Ibraheem »

This book provides insightful information on real estate. This book will be useful for people in this field or looking to buy a home because of the significant issues it covered. Good work.
Ibrahim Hammed
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ibrahim-hammed.html

Post by Ibrahim Hammed »

This book was enjoyable to read, and after finishing it, I gained knowledge about investing in commercial real estate. Good review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”