Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Pema Doma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pema-doma.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by Pema Doma »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

This book Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer is written in very easy and understandable manner even for us who aren’t familiar with the sophisticated terms of finances. Author himself have enough experience in this field that made me believe in the facts that he stated and also made it interesting for me to go through his own experience of learning while dealing with clients. He mentioned the importance of planning ahead of time for our safe post retirement life, which I believe is very important in this generation where most people tend to believe in ”yolo” and neglect things concerning our future.

Things that I liked most about this book is it is written in such a manner that all the methods has been covered almost briefly in a simple language also encourages readers throughout to plan ahead of retirement and also the consequences of what might happen if we don’t. It really is an important matter to be addressed.
The only thing that I found a little off beat in this book is mentions of the too many names of websites, programs etc., as if it is sponsored book.

I rate this book” 4 out of 5 stars” overall this book is an amazing guide for the people looking for the ideas about pre retirement plans and gross study of the available schemes and programs. Financial books aren’t very captivating for everyone. I did doze off a little while going through few chapters.

I would highly recommend this book to the people who like to plan things ahead in their life and are action takers. And also encourage others who want to do the same but have no idea about how to get started. Also for the people who started earning in whichever age through various sources, earlier they invest for the retirement the better.

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”