Review of Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Donaldo cris
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donaldo-cris.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Review of Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula

Post by Donaldo cris »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula" by R.F. Kristi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The cat detectives and their humanoid owners were glancing at the image of a Siberian tiger mounted on the wall. After admiring its beauty and disposition, they all went to take a meal. Missy, Inca's owner, relayed some good news to Solo. She was invited by Le Cordon Bleu to be one of the judges in their French patisserie competition in South Korea. The cat detective family was super excited.

While on board the plane to South Korea, Enzo, who was succeeded by Missy in the cheese business, decided to take action against Missy. How will this end up? Will Missy be able to continue the journey? Read this book to know. I was still caught up in my amazement from the scene on the plane when Enzo planned another attack on Missy. This surely wasn't what was expected from the journey.

I loved the way the cat detectives put in collective efforts to deal with the many unfortunate events that would have happened in this book. I loved the ethics of the cat detectives. They ensured that their actions followed due process and that they did not hurt anyone. That was impressive. I also loved the colorful paintings that were attached to this book. Virtually every child will love it.

My favorite characters in this book were Inca, Fromage, Terrance, and Enzo. Although Enzo was the antagonist in this book, I still loved the role he played. He did a great job of making the storyline of the book jolly. I do not have any dislikes for this book. I found only one error in this book, which shows that it was professionally edited by the author.

I rate this book, Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi, 5 out of 5 stars. I did not see any reason to deduct any stars from this book. I recommend this book to children that love books with animal scenes and also to adults that love the children's book genre. This will be a great read for you.

Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Jessica Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jessica-azuka.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Jessica Azuka »

It seems Enzo sees Missy as a very strong competitor. I hope his plans are scattered before they succeed. I am looking forward to reading this book. Amazing review.
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: The Reapers Dance by Dr. Ravi R Iyer

Post by Veronica Hunter »

The twist involving Enzo, who has succeeded Missy in the cheese business, taking action against her on the plane introduces a layer of suspense and conflict. Readers are likely to be captivated by the unexpected turn of events and eager to know how Missy will navigate this challenge during her journey.
Donald Christian
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-christian.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Donald Christian »

It sounds like the plot development involving Enzo's action against Missy in the cheese business during their flight introduces an intriguing twist filled with suspense and conflict. This unexpected turn of events adds depth to the story, leaving readers curious about how Missy will confront and navigate this challenge while on her journey.
Agbata Charles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charles-agbata-1.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Agbata Charles »

The tension created by Enzo's competitive attitude toward Missy in the cheese business certainly sets up an intriguing conflict. It'll be interesting to see how Missy handles the challenges thrown her way. Enjoy reading the book!
Nenye Charles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nenye-charles.html
Latest Review: Finally Thirteen! by Richard Read

Post by Nenye Charles »

Missy is my favourite character in the book. I like how she exudes her motherly nature towards her pest. Even when Enzo was caught after attempting to escape with the stolen cheese, she didn’t want to press charges against him. Good review.
Alexander Victoria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexander-victoria.html
Latest Review: Affirm The Word by J. Marie Jones

Post by Alexander Victoria »

As the cat detectives and their owners admire a mounted Siberian tiger, excitement brews in the family. Missy, Inca's owner, shares the news of being a judge in a French patisserie competition in South Korea, sparking anticipation. However, the journey takes an unexpected turn when Enzo, succeeded by Missy in the cheese business, plans an attack. The plot thickens, leaving readers in suspense. How will Missy handle the situation? Dive into the book to uncover the twists and turns in this feline detective adventure.
Dani Elle Ele
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dani-elle-ele.html
Latest Review: Reluctant Client by L.B. Brookes

Post by Dani Elle Ele »

Enzo's competitive nature towards Missy in the cheese business adds an intriguing layer of tension to the story. I'm curious to see how Missy navigates these challenges. Happy reading!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”