Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Reader_noc
Currently Reading: Reconfigurement
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reader-noc.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Reader_noc »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Anxiety and stress are issues that afflict everyone, whether old, young, rich, or poor. People complain about how stressed and anxious they are almost daily, yet they are ignorant of how to properly manage their anxiety and stress levels.

As the book title suggests, Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide by Gustavo Kinrys, M.D., and Alexandra Gold, M.A., is an insightful book that discusses what anxiety is, what causes it, and natural ways to relieve ourselves of it. It does not only focuses on anxiety, but also brings the issue of stress into perspective. Most often than not, people never recognize how stressed they are or the negative impacts it could have on them. In this book, the authors, Gustavo and Alexandra, expose all the secrets to living a stress- and anxiety-free life using natural remedies. Curious to find out what these remedies are? Grab a copy and find out.

There is no doubt that an incredible amount of time and effort was spent on research for the writing of this book. This was obvious from the in-depth writing style the authors adopted. In broaching the subject, the authors started from the basics. The concepts of anxiety and stress were thoroughly defined, including the causes, symptoms, negative impact on our lives, and relationship between fear, anxiety, and stress. Most importantly, the natural means of seeking relief from anxiety and stress are emphasized. The book is highly informative, educational, and extensive. I commend the effort the authors put in to make sure the book is easily assimilated by the readers and that it serves the purpose for which it was written.

I also loved that most of the remedies recommended were affordable; this way, money constraints would never pose a problem for relieving anxiety and stress. The remedies are also packed with nutrients; this is expected since they are natural. The nutrients contained in each natural remedy were broken down. In this way, while one is treating their stress and anxiety, they could also obtain additional nutrients that they may be lacking, thus gaining added nutritional benefits. Healthy food intake is not the only way to eliminate or reduce anxiety and stress. Exercises and meditation were also recommended as remedies for anxiety and stress. This creates an all-round solution to issues of anxiety and stress. The book highlighted the importance of being mindful of our stress levels. Ignoring the accumulation of stress and anxiety may lead to dire medical conditions and chronic diseases. These may include insomnia, chest pains, and depression, among so many other health issues. I appreciate the fact that the authors chose to write on a topic that is relatable, true-to-life, and familiar. It was also exceptionally well edited, as I could not find any errors in it.

There was absolutely nothing that I disliked about this book. I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. This is because the book is incredibly helpful and relevant. I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading books on healthy living, lifestyle, or diet.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Elina Tshabalala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elina-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Elina Tshabalala »

I'm glad there are people who are exploring natural ways and remedies to treat anxiety and stress because sometimes, these drugs do more harm than good.
Chinedum Chijioke
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinedum-chijioke.html
Latest Review: Reawakening the magic volume 1 by Claire De Voyant

Post by Chinedum Chijioke »

I like it when authors expose us to natural remedies to take care of certain health crisis. I like that the authors made deep research into everything that was eventually written. Kudos on the review.
Favour Alade Boluwatife
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-riam333.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Favour Alade Boluwatife »

Your review is well-detailed I like this about it. Keep it up and looking forward to reading this novel.
Egenti Ignatius Chimaobi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-egenti-ignatius-chimaobi.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski

Post by Egenti Ignatius Chimaobi »

In a world where stress is one key factor for a lot of health issues and mental issues, this book is a gem to any one who reads it. It details natural ways in which one may overcome stress.
Conrad Writes
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-conrad-writes.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Conrad Writes »

A book that entails many benefits for the readers. I hope I get an opportunity to read this book and learn new things. A good job on a nice review.
Omobolanle Shittu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omobolanle-shittu.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Omobolanle Shittu »

A practical self help book on a common issue faced by a lot of people at this time. I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate the knowledge to be gained on nutrition and other things that relieve anxiety and reduce stress. Well done for this review.
Olivia Reads
Currently Reading: Terms of Service
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olivia-reads.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Olivia Reads »

Writing on a topic that afflicts everyone regardless of their age or differences is truly a blessing. Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress is a must-have medical self-help book. I enjoyed reading your review.
Goodness Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goodness-azuka.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Goodness Azuka »

In these times where anxiety, stress and fear is almost a norm, this is a book that everyone should have and read. Nice review.
Favour Ozone
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-ozone.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Favour Ozone »

Stress has taken a lot of people to their early grave. I love the fact that this book details the disadvantages of stress and the advantages of adequate rest. Nice review.
Mark Ntuli
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mark-ntuli.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Mark Ntuli »

Kinrys and Gold provide real-life examples and case studies, making the content relatable and relevant.
Nemzy Nemzy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nemzy-nemzy.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Nemzy Nemzy »

This book helped me understand the root causes of my stress and provided actionable solutions to address them.
Dominic Emezuru
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dominic-emezuru.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Dominic Emezuru »

Unlock your body's innate ability to heal and de-stress with the natural remedies outlined in this book.
Ejoh Ebube
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Karmic Selling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ejoh-ebube.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Ejoh Ebube »

I admire the author's commitment to destigmatizing mental health issues.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”