Review of Cynthia and Dan

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ojukwu2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojukwu2.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Review of Cynthia and Dan

Post by ojukwu2 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Cynthia and Dan" by Dorothy May Mercer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Ever experienced love? What level of expertise do you have in terms of technological advancement? Cynthia, who serves as McBride's bodyguard in his office. Before she encountered the congested traffic brought on by the drone that struck the White House, she and her boyfriend, Dan, had scheduled a dinner date. She encountered Sky, a man who offered her lunch, and she accepted it while she struggled to understand how she could get out. After a while, he suggested she wait at his house until the traffic lightened up. They enjoyed sex and romance at Sky's residence, which prevented Cynthia from being on her date with Dan.

Cynthia and her brother Glenn made the decision to stop terrorist actions in the Middle East, America, and other places. They used the services of Tim and Garth to do this. Tim and Garth started their work and started a cyberwar with Twitter. Did they succeed in completing this task? What difficulties were they confronted with? What happened to Cynthia and Dan's relationship?

This narrative has a lot to teach us. The world needs to know a better way to deal with terrorists, and Dorothy May Mercer wants to make that clear. People should be informed about the growth of wise social media use. Considering how the world is becoming more electronic and digital, this book also exhorts readers to advance their technical literacy. I was able to comprehend what love implies, thanks to this book. The value of diligence and hard work is further discussed in this book. It is crucial to note that this book helped me learn how to utilize a variety of medical supplies, including condoms, pregnancy test strips, and the syrup typically used to induce miscarriage.

I found this book's character development to be fascinating. It's also fascinating to see how suspenseful this book is. I'd like to commend the author for creating such a thought-provoking book. Cynthia and Dan: Cyber War by Dorothy May Mercer is a well-written book. I won't forget to mention how fascinating and informative this book is. Importantly, when reading it, I found no grammatical or typographical problems. Consequently, it is exceptionally well-edited.

My reading session was engaging. There is, however, one drawback to this book that I found. A part of the storyline of this book is somewhat unreal. For instance, it appears unbelievable that Cynthia met Sky and had sex with him on their first meeting day. I will rate Cynthia and Dan: Cyber War four out of five stars as a result. I would advise everyone who wants to advance their technological abilities to read this book. Additionally, I would suggest it to anyone who wishes to develop the qualities of diligence and hard work.

Cynthia and Dan
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ajibola Gabriel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajibola-gabriel.html
Latest Review: The Vitality System by Kyle Gonzalez

Post by Ajibola Gabriel »

I kept wondering how Cynthia could be so reckless with Sky. This was an interesting read and I liked the romance that came out of the reckless encounter with Sky and the way that started between Sky and Dan.
Gift Chidex
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 224
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gift-chidex.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Gift Chidex »

This is absolutely a superb review considering how detailed it is. I agree with everything you stated in the review. Kudos to you and the author. Keep it up.
Nicholas Bush
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 177
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholas-bush.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Nicholas Bush »

Nice review I must say. Well detailed strait to the point and captivating. Have nothing but praise for such interesting review, kudos to you, keep up the good work.
Lawrence Chinedum
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lawrence-chinedum.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Lawrence Chinedum »

Superb review. When I read this book, I enjoyed every bit of it giving how detailed and interesting it is. I must commend the reviewer and the author of this book for a job well done.
Mary Bliss
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lawman-3.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Mary Bliss »

Interesting review, can't even wait to read it and review this book myself. Adding it to my bookshelf ASAP. Kudos to the author for such wonderful piece.
walid kanoun
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by walid kanoun »

I really like this book it realy kept me wondering on the next events feeling also a bit emotional even though it wasn’t the most creative story ,still it was good
Pretty Nicholas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pretty-nicholas.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Pretty Nicholas »

I love the fact that this book is a combination of romance and internet combat. However, I do not agree with the concept of sex at the first meeting. Great review.
Kelly Peter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-peter.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Post by Kelly Peter »

Nice review when I read this book I enjoyed every part of it. I must commend the author for a wonderful job. Well done.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”