Review of The Inner CEO

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alan Artek
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alan-artek.html
Latest Review: The Inner CEO by Jeremy Blain

Review of The Inner CEO

Post by Alan Artek »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Inner CEO" by Jeremy Blain.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

A self-help book called "The Inner CEO" promises to assist readers in cultivating their inner leadership abilities. The book examines the relationship between achievement and personal growth, and it offers helpful activities and advice for developing one's inner wisdom and realising their leadership potential. The author probably offers suggestions on how to foster self-awareness, get rid of limiting beliefs, and establish a development mindset. Businesses must adapt in today's society or suffer the repercussions. Because of the digital era, forward-thinking businesses are starting to align, adapt, and look for new methods to conduct business. The Inner CEO by Jeremy Blain outlines the strategy and resources that businesses can apply to empower their staff members and unleash their inner CEOs at all organisational levels. Readers will learn that this approach is required for firms to survive and stay relevant in the business world through the author's experience and the experiences of the professionals represented in this book. Although we are accustomed to the typical, vertical structure in firms, the author suggests a more horizontal strategy in which a worker becomes the CEO while still in their current position. As a result, the worker can contribute to the performance and strategy of the company outside the scope of his or her specific position. In this book, the author offers businesses a roadmap for selecting staff members who are willing to release their inner CEOs, a tool for evaluating CEOs already in their roles, a 90-day action plan, and a method for gauging the success of the novel business strategy.
First of all, I want to thank the author for sharing his thoughts with us in this book. Due to their refusal to embrace novel business strategies, several large corporations are no longer in operation. And finding an original business concept and framework to follow does not happen every day. Therefore, this book is a treasure for entrepreneurs, executives, and motivated workers. I appreciate the book's step-by-step method to explaining its ideas to readers. Readers will value how the author breaks down each subject into manageable chunks and even offers an assessment tool to track and measure their progress. Through the links in the book, organisations can also get in touch with the author for mentoring. The fact that this book includes the opinions and experiences of professionals is what I appreciate most about it. I was able to properly understand the author's arguments regarding the need to get it right at the executive level and the need of unleashing CEOs at all organizational levels through the author's interviews with the experts. More importantly, the responses I received from the respondents enabled me to pinpoint the typical mindset that businesses need to adopt in order to succeed in the modern economy. I really appreciate how the book discusses the employees' perspectives and how they may be in sync with the process. Employees can use a tool to gauge how successfully their inner CEOs are starting to emerge. Because of this, readers from diverse backgrounds can still profit from the book's insights on becoming their best selves. Companies can learn a lot from the experts discussed in this book and the author's lessons about the importance of employee care even before they choose to accept the business strategies proposed in it. In all honesty, I had no complaints about this book. The author uses basic tables and clear graphics to make his points obvious and his language is easy to follow. The book was superbly edited, and I didn't locate a single mistake in it. I am pleased to give The Inner CEO a well-deserved four out of four stars and review the book as five out of five as a result. I heartily recommend it to both the executives and workers of enterprises. I think readers who are interested in novel strategies and cutting-edge hierarchical systems in corporations would also benefit much from this book.

The Inner CEO
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Zona II by Fred G. Baker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

You’re right that businesses need to adapt. It’s probably good, as well, to encourage other employees to share their ideas.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”