Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Valeria Riveraa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valeria-riveraa.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Valeria Riveraa »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Do you experience excessive physical and mental stress? Do you occasionally get panic attacks that can be induced or unprovoked? If so, there's no need to look any further; I've brought a solution right to your door. When something out of the ordinary occurs in the body, it is common for a person to seek medical attention. There are millions of people who struggle with stress, anxiety, or even both. The doctor would give medications and perhaps even suggest attending therapy sessions. But have you ever questioned whether that would always be your course of action anytime anxiety or stress set sin? Dr. Gustavo Kinrys has produced a useful manual of all-natural ways to reduce stress and anxiety. Do yourself a favor and grab a copy of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.

When I say that this is among the best self-help books available, I'm not kidding. This book goes into great detail about what anxiety and stress are, lays out the various causes of these conditions, and suggests some practical and natural therapies to help with the symptoms. Anxiety is frequently influenced by a negative mindset. These negative mindsets have the power to destroy a person's self-esteem and social life. An example presented in this book is declining to attend a work party out of fear that your coworkers will judge you poorly. Your mind will automatically associate any social gathering with judgment after it has been trained to think in that manner, which will negatively affect how you interact with the other events. As a result, the mind is now prone to worry, which might develop into a panic attack.

Positive talking and mindfulness exercises like meditation can help keep anxiety under control. Positive affirmations might help you adopt an upbeat outlook. Demand on one's body, mind, and intellect can lead to stress. Simply put, how the body reacts to these demands is what is known as stress. In all honesty, these requests would continue to be made. It's up to us to decide how we react to current circumstances. Regular exercise and well-deserved rest can help reduce the negative effects of stress on the body. There are other techniques to handle these two conditions, so the story doesn't end here. There are technology-based therapies, natural remedies, alternative therapies, stress and anxiety management, and nutritional and herbal treatments.

Stress and anxiety management is one of my favorites. Among the many strategies, "Living in the moment" is my favorite. I've already mentioned some of them above. Living in the present, in my opinion, is the best method to manage stress and anxiety. This one action will prevent you from spending a lot of time worrying about the future or what lies ahead, which could very well trigger panic attacks. This book fulfills all of my expectations for a self-help book. Despite certain medical terms and scientific drug names, the book was enjoyable to read because of the author's excellent writing style. I didn't find this book disagreeable, to put it simply.

Furthermore, I found no errors in this book; it was exceptionally edited. Thus, I rate Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress 5 out of 5 stars.

I recommend this book to everyone, young and old, because it contains health-related information.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Christabel Egbeama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-egbeama.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet
Reading Device: B09KBSDRDG

Post by Christabel Egbeama »

I agree with you Valeria! Anxiety and stress is common in today's world. Medications seems to do the job for a while but we really can't continue to depend on medication for stress and anxiety. That's why I appreciate the author for putting together natural remedies to help relieve individuals of their stress and anxiety.
Nemzy Nemzy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nemzy-nemzy.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Nemzy Nemzy »

Kinrys' holistic approach focuses on overall well-being, not just stress reduction.
Abbra Marsh
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abbra-marsh.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Abbra Marsh »

Gustavo Kinrys has a unique way of making complex concepts about stress and anxiety accessible.
Dominic Emezuru
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dominic-emezuru.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Dominic Emezuru »

I've recommended this book to friends and family who have also found it incredibly helpful in managing their stress levels.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”