Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ELI MESHACK
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eli-meshack.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by ELI MESHACK »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Every person has a dream they want to realize. We all have something we desire to achieve or acquire when we get older and become adults, even as children growing up. But as we all continue to advance in life, fear is something that tries to impede us from realizing our dreams. So many people were prevented from achieving their goals as a result of this dread. In his book Fear Not, Dream Big, and Execute: Tools to Spark Your Dream and Ignite Your Follow-Through, Jeff Meyer lays out all the steps, essential ideas, and guidelines that will help us in achieving our dreams.

Reflecting on the circumstances people find themselves in while also looking for solutions to escape them, the author outlines clearly how to make aspirations come true. The book is split into two parts. It includes the "dream sparks" section, which outlines the fundamental principles and procedures for finding and identifying one's dream. The second part of it focuses on the methods for carrying out one's aspirations and the actions taken to pursue an inspired vision. The vices that might prevent someone from achieving their dreams are further discussed by the author. They include anxiety, putting off tasks, getting sidetracked, and so forth. Do you harbor any aspirations for the future? Have you made that wish come true? Or what might be the obstacle preventing you from reaching it? Get a copy to learn more.

I feel compelled to add that the author did a fantastic job on this book. I was captivated by his writing style and thoroughly enjoyed each chapter. A movement of dreamers has undoubtedly been sparked in part by the book's wealth of knowledge, which makes it both inspirational and educational. I love the author's use of religious allusions to illustrate his ideas in the book; they are exactly appropriate and help readers comprehend the significance and basis of having a fulfilling dream.

This book was enjoyable, therefore I can think of nothing to criticize. I had a difficult time understanding it at first, but as I went back and read the chapters again, I was able to see the author's point of view. Although some lines lack words and there are a few typographical errors, it didn't affect how I felt while reading the book. This book was professionally edited, and because it has a lot of lessons to impart, I will give it a rating of 5 out of 5 stars.

This book contains no sexual or profane material. I therefore urge both young and old readers to read this book, as well as those who have dreams but are unsure how to go about realizing them. Grab a copy of this book if you're looking for ways to make your dreams come true.

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Chibee Glory
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chibee-glory.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Chibee Glory »

This is an amazing book, I have read it, and the author did an amazing job.
Jay David Randall
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-david-randall.html
Latest Review: Scrooge's Folly - Saving Jacob Marley by David Jay Weinberg

Post by Jay David Randall »

Yes, fear is a factor of limitation that hinders the growth and actualization of dreams. If we want to be successful, first we deal with acknowledging our fears and deal with them. There is no better way to move ahead than with courage.
"Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you."Walt Whitman :tiphat:
Nisha DSouza
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 159
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-dsouza.html
Latest Review: Isazisi:The Book by Bongani Yona

Post by Nisha DSouza »

I agree with the thoughts shared by the author. We all have at least that one dream that we never followed through on because of our fears. I expect this book will guide us past that fear onto the road to success. Good review.
Nisha
Official Reviewer Representative

"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein
Honest-reviewer
Currently Reading: The Lost Symbol
Bookshelf Size: 119
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-honest-reviewer.html
Latest Review: Sip Lake by joseph basara

Post by Honest-reviewer »

This book seems quite motivating and insightful. Thanks for your brilliant review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”