Review of JTs World

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Faridah Adeshola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faridah-adeshola.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Review of JTs World

Post by Faridah Adeshola »

[Following is a volunteer review of "JTs World" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

This was my first time reading a western and I must say I enjoyed the whole experience a lot. JT’s World is the story of a generous, kind-hearted man on a journey of grief as his love Annabelle is no longer alive. When John Thurgood Thomas hosts the grand opening of his newest creation, JT’s World, it ends in bloodshed. This leads him to leave town for a while to gather himself and get a much-deserved break. Gunfights, heroic rescues, catching criminals, and a lot more ensue during JT’s adventures. He meets women that fancy him and some that he fancies on his adventure, one of which is Maria, the new preacher but his grief for Annabelle stops him from making a move that is until he meets a woman that might be his forever. Will his new love be with him forever or will it be another case of failed love? Read JT’s World to find out.

The plot was amazing and seamless, the whole story seemed to flow easily throughout the book. E. Alan Fleischauer has done a great job of making the characters relatable and making the book easy to read. The editing was immaculate and I could not spot even one error throughout the book.

Even though JT’s World is the last book in a series, I never once felt lost reading the book, which means it can be read as a stand-alone. A very adventure-filled book, it was not lacking in very descriptive barfights, gunfights, you name any kind of fight, it probably happened.

My favorite parts of the book were whenever Buck cracked a dry joke, I always found myself cracking up a little, imagining that situation. I also found the Gibbons brothers' tactic of getting out of jail incredibly smart, if only June hadn’t found the lord, so to speak. The book was a bit unnecessarily lengthy, which killed my motivation to read it a little, but I’d say all in all it was a good read, and I rate it 4 out of 5 stars.

If you are a fan of books whose main theme is a western adventure with a dash of romance, then this book is worth giving a try. I recommend this book to young readers as I feel the kindness and generosity portrayed by JT throughout this book is a theme that should be incorporated more into books. A very good read for western book lovers.

JTs World
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”