Review of The Biblical Clock

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ojukwu2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojukwu2.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Review of The Biblical Clock

Post by ojukwu2 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

There are just too many differences between the Bible and science when it comes to the world's genesis and how old the earth is. Could it be that these discrepancies are a result of man's lack of understanding as to how the biblical time frame is calculated? No matter what the cause may be, this book, The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking The Universe And Humanity With God's Plan by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon, has some interesting answers that can captivate the minds of its readers.

Acre was besieged in 1291 by Al-Ashraf Khalil of the Bahriyya Mamluks. After forty-two days of the siege, Acre was finally overrun. Isaac ben Samuel, who is a man advanced in deciphering the mysteries of the scriptures, and also a student of Nachmanides who, unlike other students, approached his work in a trance-like state or through dreams and documented his works in a diary he titled Otzar HaChaim, was captured. Aryeh Kaplan, a rabbi, later translated this diary in 1976, and it offered explanations for the discrepancies between the Bible and science regarding the age and genesis of the universe. Read this book to find out more.

As a lover of ancient history, I found this book appealing in many ways, and the numerous lessons contained in this book are enough reason to praise the author for the wonderful job he did. From this book, I was able to learn the importance of documentation, as in the case of Isaac, who was reasonable enough to document his works. Another important aspect this book taught me is dedication and determination to accomplish a task, and above all, it stimulated a special interest in research in me.

The most important positives in this book that are worthy of mention are the clearly detailed plot at the beginning of each chapter that stimulates the mind of the reader, and for this, the author is deserving of praise. Another important aspect of this book is the writing style, which adds to its uniqueness and also makes it easy to read and understand. This book has well-developed characters and is efficiently divided into twelve interesting chapters that contain a special part of the entire book.

In accordance with the uniqueness of this book, I don't dislike it in any way, as I couldn't find anything negative in it. I also couldn't identify any typos or grammatical errors, indicating that this book is uniquely well-edited and would thus receive a rating of five out of five stars from me. I would recommend this book to Bible and science students, as well as anyone interested in the history of the world and its origin.

The Biblical Clock
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Gift Chidex
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 224
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gift-chidex.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Gift Chidex »

This is absolutely a superb review considering how detailed it is. I agree with everything you stated in the review. Kudos to you and the author. Keep it up.
Nicholas Bush
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 177
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholas-bush.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Nicholas Bush »

Nice review I must say. Well detailed strait to the point and captivating. I Have nothing but praise for such interesting review, kudos to you, keep up the good work.
Lawrence Chinedum
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lawrence-chinedum.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Lawrence Chinedum »

Superb review. When I read this book, I enjoyed every bit of it giving how detailed and interesting it is. I must commend the reviewer and the author of this book for a job well done.
Mary Bliss
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lawman-3.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Mary Bliss »

Nice too have abbot with Christian and scientific perceptive on the origin of the world. Would love to read and review this book someday. Kudos.
Pretty Nicholas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pretty-nicholas.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Pretty Nicholas »

In as much as U I take this book to have a complicated plot. The timing of biblical event is a good illustration. Nice review. Kudos.
Kelly Peter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-peter.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Post by Kelly Peter »

This is a wonderful read I must say. I must commend the effort of the author for such a wonderful piece. Nice review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”