Review of The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Review of The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake

Post by Temi Book »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake" by Great-Aunt Rita.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Michael recently lost his upper front teeth. He brought it to his mother, who used the chance to inform him about the tooth fairy, a being who rewards children for placing their lost teeth beneath their pillows with a small gift. Michael's mother advised him to tuck the tooth beneath his pillow before bed.

In a rush to deliver Michael's $5 token, the tooth fairy printed $50 instead. When Michael awoke in the morning, he was overjoyed to see such a large sum of money. With the money, he bought a bicycle that he had been wanting. The tooth fairy will no longer be able to reward other children because of her error. What will she do? Will Michael give the money back or not? Discover your answers in this captivating storybook.

Great-Aunt Rita wrote the children's book, The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake. It surprised me how quickly I read through it—less than 20 minutes—so little children would likely enjoy it. Children will find it very simple to read because the author utilized simple grammar. I've always loved reading books with a lesson to be learned from them. And this is the aspect of this collection of short stories that I enjoy the most. “Everyone may make mistakes,” Great-Aunt Rita said. They are nonetheless effective and accountable despite this. What matters is what we do after.

Additionally, this story will teach young kids to resist greed. Being greedy is much more detrimental than beneficial, especially to those who may be harmed by it. The stunning images are another aspect of this that I appreciated. They are very vibrant and striking. Each chapter of the story is represented by them. It's intriguing to see how the colors were combined. They have a color that stands out. Overall, I give this 5 out of 5 stars. The author did good work. Likewise, they were no errors whatsoever. So, it’s exceptionally edited.

I'll suggest it for kids between the ages of four and eight. They will be really intrigued by it. They will be able to expand their vocabulary as well.

The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Nanin
Currently Reading: A Dream For Peace
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chobitpatience.html
Latest Review: Adventures with Pop Pop at Grant’s Farm by Warren Martin

Post by Nanin »

It seems like a great children's book. I love the cover page. Very attractive. Mostly it has a great lesson for kids regarding money. Thanks for this nice review.
Sophia Damilola Ajayi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sophia-d-ajayi.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Sophia Damilola Ajayi »

The title of the book is catchy, and would be intriguing to children. I mean, how can a fairy make a mistake. I hope Michael will do the right thing by returning the money.
Chibee Glory
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chibee-glory.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Chibee Glory »

This reminds me of my childhood when I was given a gift for losing my teeth. Now I understand this more, the tooth fairy reward makes children not feel bad about losing a tooth.
Kenneth Onyenwe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 131
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

"The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake" by Great-Aunt Rita is an interesting children's book. I will read to know if Michael returned the excess money from the tooth fairy.
Stevenmusk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stevenmusk.html
Latest Review: Under the Blue Moon by Joan Schweighardt

Post by Stevenmusk »

Stories like these are quite intriguing and fun to read. I hope no child was heartbroken when they didnt get their own money. Great review.
Gabriele Mattia Leonardo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gabriele-mattia-leonardo.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Gabriele Mattia Leonardo »

Stories like this are always a joy giver as they do nothing but take you back to when you were little and everything that comes with childhood fantasies and joy. Nice review!
Agbata Trust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-trust.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by Agbata Trust »

Honesty is a virtue. Children are should be exposed to books like this that could instill some life lessons. This single act Michael carried out could help him tremendously tomorrow. Such a promising read for children.
Shillah Andeso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shillah-andeso.html
Latest Review: On the wings of a prayer by Kola Kupoluyi

Post by Shillah Andeso »

When I saw the title, I saw a potentially educational book. Everyone knows that fairies can't make mistakes, but this book shows that everyone makes mistakes, and we can correct them if we approach them in the right way. This is a great book.
Amanda Warner
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-warner.html
Latest Review: The Magic of Gluten-Free Cooking by Julia Matto

Post by Amanda Warner »

This book is a good read for kids, especially those that love stories about fairies. Nice review 
Ekuma Blessing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekuma-blessing.html
Latest Review: East Wind, 2nd Edition by Jack Winnick

Post by Ekuma Blessing »

This book is really intriguing, well-informed, and has the potential to be instructive. Every reader of this book will undoubtedly take away a lesson or benefit in some way from it. This book also demonstrates that nobody is immune from making errors, and that mistakes are something we can all remedy if we go about it the right manner. well done
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

I enjoyed reading this book as an adult but I don't like the inclusion of the White rat and how the bike refunded. But, still its an interesting read. Well done!!!
Azuka Jessica
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azuka-jessica.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Azuka Jessica »

Most especially, I love the moral lessons that this book exposed and thought. I enjoyed the illustrations and colorful images in this book. Excellent review!
Onyeso Njoku
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyeso-njoku.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Onyeso Njoku »

Michael will be excited to receive $50 to exchange his teeth from the tooth fairy, but I will like to know his reaction after he might have found out that the payment was excess.
Mozi Ken
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mozi-ken.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Mozi Ken »

What a grave mistake from the tooth fairy! Now Michael's honestly has to be tested. This is a good children's book that uses an interesting story to send valuable lessons to young readers. Good review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”