Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Masedi Mabilu
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-masedi-mabilu.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by Masedi Mabilu »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Reconfiguring one’s life takes a lot of conscious effort and good planning. This truth is made abundantly clear in the pages of Reconfigurement. The author, E. Alan Fleischauer brings to the fore the crucial need to embark on financial planning, especially with the challenges that emerge during retirement years in mind. The fact that people live longer than in the past means more resources are needed, making Reconfigurement financial planning even more crucial. The author provides a wealth of information about various subjects and tools such as investments, annuities, medical care, wills, and trusts, that play a significant role in reconfiguring life and ensuring one’s financial well-being.

Going through the book one is struck by the level of expertise demonstrated by the author, which inspires confidence and trust. This is further reinforced by the author’s way of explaining difficult concepts in a manner that shows he is journeying with his readers through the processes he is presenting. The book is written in a conversational manner that draws the reader’s attention and interest to the subjects discussed. The author’s sense of humor makes the book even more interesting to read.

The coverage of topics in the book is also quite extensive, and I was impressed by the author’s willingness to even give a brief history of what he was presenting. It is also commendable of the author to suggest that readers consult relevant people such as investment, financial, and tax advisers so that they can make informed decisions in line with their particular needs. Also very helpful is the author referring readers to online resources and tools for more information or assistance. In my opinion, this shows that he has the interests of his readers at heart and wants them to derive maximum benefit from what is presented in the book.

I only found positive things about this book and nothing negative. What impressed me the most about the book is the fact that it is not only informative but educational as well. The reader is given very important guidance about financial planning and gets to learn a lot about the tools and processes needed to succeed. The author shows honesty in that he advises his readers to understand the implications of whatever decisions they take, and makes them aware of the potential gains or losses that can result from some choices, such as with investments.

This book was exceptionally well edited and I did not find any errors in it. I give it a rating of 5 out of 5 stars and recommend it to all people. It is an important resource that will empower those fortunate to read it with the information needed to embark on a fruitful journey of reconfiguring their lives. It will be a good resource even for those already engaged in some measure of financial planning as it is packed with very helpful information to be assimilated and put to good use.

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”