Review of JTs World

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Syaida_Iwani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-syaida-iwani.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Review of JTs World

Post by Syaida_Iwani »

[Following is a volunteer review of "JTs World" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer is a fiction book with a mix of mystery, thriller and romance. It started when John Thurgood Thomas, or JT, decided to take a break from JT's World after many unfortunate accidents happened the night before. He went with his workers to fetch some herd for his ranch. Along the way, JT faced many challenges, met many people and fell in love for the second time. However, JT needed to endure a lot of obstacles before he could get his happy ending with the love of his life. Will JT manage to overcome those challenges? The answers were all in this book.

After reading this book, I found some positive aspects to it. I admired JT when he resisted Maria's seduction to sleep with him because he still loved his first love. It showed that JT was a nobleman who longed for a deeper connection than just sexual pleasure. I also admired how kind and generous JT was towards other people. JT always helped people in need, and that action led him to meet many wonderful people in his life. The scene when JT helped Callahan's family made me admire him. JT was indeed a good man for how kind, brave and compassionate he was towards people. Besides that, E. Alan Fleischauer did a great job writing this book, as it evoked many emotions in me. It made me feel angry, sad, happy, frustrated, and more. In addition, I love the story plot and the character development in this book. Furthermore, I was very satisfied with the ending as JT finally found the missing piece of his life.

However, I found a few negative aspects in the book. There were a few scenes that bothered me, such as the actions of infidelity, pedophilia, violence/gore, sexual abuse and more. I also didn't like how someone with higher status tends to misuse their power. The scene when Aamon Zamora chose to be on the side of criminals and cheated during the trial bothered me. It was heartbreaking. Besides, I also found one grammatical error in the book.

Thus, I rate this book 4 out of 5 stars. I loved the story plot of this book so much. However, certain scenes can be sensitive to others, such as abuse, violence and inequality.

I recommend this book to those who love a book with mystery, thriller, adventure and romance. I also recommend this book to young adults as it has scenes of sexual intimacy. It was worth reading it as the story kept getting better and better with every chapter. If you want to try to read West stories, this book is one of them.

JTs World
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”