Review of Where's Hare's Tooth?

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
E Daves
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-e-daves.html
Latest Review: Zero the Hero! by Paul Gurgol

Review of Where's Hare's Tooth?

Post by E Daves »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Where's Hare's Tooth?" by Lois Solverud.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Lop-eared Hare's loose tooth slipped off as he was enjoying his carrots. He begins to speculate that one of the other animals in the woods may have taken the tooth. Hare's search for the tooth begins as he goes on to ask other animals if they have seen his missing tooth. Hare feels a little silly for having thought the other animals stole his tooth when he learns the reality.

I love the way this book features some other animals in a peaceful way. Animals, otherwise thought to be dangerous, coexisted in this story. Even the eagle was nice enough and willing to help Hare find his missing tooth. This is a big lesson for kids: to always lend a helping hand to anyone in need.

For a child, knowing that he or she is not the only one who has lost a tooth will be a comforting truth. Hence, this book will be a great gift for a youngster who has lost or is going to lose their first tooth. Additionally, it will teach kids how to use body language when looking for objects. Lop-eared Hare was attempting to identify the person who might have stolen his teeth by observing their past behaviors or body language.

The story is conveyed in a playful rhyming style. I want to express my appreciation to the book's illustrator for a job well done, as the book bursts with vibrant graphics. The pictures in the book were full of color and did a great job of telling the story. Because of the book's lovely illustrations, kids will adore it. The book's font made it stand out well against the vibrant backdrop. There was nothing for me to dislike about Where's Hare's Tooth? by Lois Solverud.

I adored how well-done the editing was in this book. I had a great time reading this book, as there were no typographical or grammar issues in it. I am giving it five out of five stars because it was exceptionally well-edited. Children of all ages can read this book, in my opinion.

Where's Hare's Tooth?
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Amy Toria
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-tor.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Amy Toria »

I wonder who took the hare's tooth. There are so many important lessons and morals that younger readers can get by reading this book. I'm glad that you highlighted them in this review as it will make it easier to know what readers will expect.
Einsthawkton Edeh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-einsthawkton-edeh.html
Latest Review: Best Evidence by Mark S. Osaki

Post by Einsthawkton Edeh »

Great review! It sounds like the book is right up my alley. I love reading books that make me think and I can tell from your summary that this one does just that. Can't wait to get my hands on Where's Hare's Tooth? by Lois Solverud.
John Johnson 12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-johnson-12.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by John Johnson 12 »

It's a great way to get them interested in the natural world and learning about different species. The book is also a great conversation starter. Parents or teachers can use it as a jumping-off point to talk about topics like losing teeth, helping others, and using their imaginations. The book is a great reminder that sometimes the things we're looking for are right in front of us. It's a good lesson for children to learn early on in life.
James Smith_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-james-smith-42.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by James Smith_ »

The fact that there were no errors or typos in the book shows that the author and publisher took great care in producing a quality product. It's a small detail, but it makes a big difference in the reading experience.
Tony T
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tony-t.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Tony T »

I would highly recommend this book to parents, teachers, and anyone who loves children's books. It is a great read that children will enjoy and learn from. The author of this review has done an excellent job of capturing the essence of the book in a concise and engaging way. I appreciate their writing style and attention to detail.
Only Joeseph
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-only-joeseph.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Only Joeseph »

The book is also a great option for children who may be struggling with reading. The simple vocabulary and engaging illustrations will help keep them interested and motivated to keep going. The fact that the main character is a hare will also be appealing to children who love animals.
Victoria Ukamaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victoria-ukamaka.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Victoria Ukamaka »

This book is a great option for parents or educators who are looking for a fun and educational way to introduce their children to the joys of reading. I appreciate that the book is available in both print and ebook formats. It makes it easy for parents or educators to choose the format that works best for them.
Shazyclaire Mark
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shazyclaire-mark.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Shazyclaire Mark »

The book is perfect for bedtime reading or for children who need a break from their schoolwork. It will help to stimulate their imagination and creativity. Overall, I highly recommend Where's Hare's Tooth? to anyone who is looking for a fun, educational, and engaging children's book
Salome Ogani
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salome-ogani.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Salome Ogani »

The characters are well-developed and unique, which makes it easy to become invested in their stories. The author's use of names as a reference to keep track of the characters can be confusing at times, but it's a minor issue overall.
Rose Lineani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose-lineani.html
Latest Review: Launchpad Republic by Howard Wolk and John Landry

Post by Rose Lineani »

Their comment on the book's illustrator and vibrant graphics is a valuable addition, as it highlights the importance of illustrations in children's books and their potential to enhance the reading experience.
Gavice Victoria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gavice-v.html
Latest Review: Where Liberty Lies by Nathaniel M Wrey

Post by Gavice Victoria »

You provided a thoughtful and insightful analysis of Where's Hare's Tooth?, making it a valuable resource for parents and caregivers looking for engaging, educational, and visually appealing children's books.
Samuel Songs
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samuel-songs.html
Latest Review: Caldera by Edy Kubiak

Post by Samuel Songs »

Their recognition of the book's potential as a comforting read for children who are losing their teeth is a useful guide for parents and caregivers looking for books on this topic.
Latest Review: Caldera by Edy Kubiak
Madam Tori
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-madam-tori.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Madam Tori »

Their recognition of the book's potential appeal to children of all ages is a useful guide for those looking for books that can be enjoyed by a wide range of readers.
A reader lives a thousand lives before they die. What is more marvelous, more wholesome, more exquisite, than exploring all the worlds and universes that humanity can ever conceive?
Emeka Emordi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-emordi.html
Latest Review: God is Willing by Charlene Murray

Post by Emeka Emordi »

Many times when kids loose their tooth, they may be terrified because they think they the only person. However, this book thought them a great lesson that they are not the only one in the shoe.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”