Review of Phobia Relief

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ViviVivid
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivivivid.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Review of Phobia Relief

Post by ViviVivid »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Phobia Relief" by Kalliope Barlis.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis is a book that deals with helping people overcome their fears and phobias. The author has used a tried and tested method to make people reduce their fears to the level of an insignificant thought. The techniques and strategies used in the book may help a lot of people with unnecessary fears and phobias. These methods can help them come out and live their lives to the fullest. The author has used several real-life examples in the book. The author has incorporated various processes that readers can use to overcome their fears in simple ways. There is also a case study at the end of the book, which may help readers understand the methods in a better way. The book could be a lifesaver for a lot of people.

I liked everything about the book from start to finish. The author has done an awesome job of understanding and explaining the cause of the fears and phobias people experience throughout their lives. The solutions offered in the book focus on learning to overcome these fears by adopting practical and effective ways.

The book also highlights the fact that most of these fears are mere exaggerations of our thoughts. We perceive our fears as enormous, but they may only be the size of a grain. Fearing these insignificant things can put you in a state of constant stress. It can ultimately lead to other illnesses and hinder you from leading a happy life. Finding appropriate methods to overcome such insignificant fears is the only way to lead a healthy life. The author has done a great job with this book, which will help a lot of people. Her experience in Neuro Linguistic Programming has already helped plenty of people and will continue to do so with this book.

The only thing I disliked about the book was the number of typos and errors. It needs another round of thorough proofreading and editing. The book is short, simple, and easy to follow. One can finish it in a few hours and gain valuable information and strategies to overcome their fears.

I rate this book 4 out of 5 stars because I liked it very much, and it motivated me to take action steps to aim for a better life. The only reason I deducted one star is the number of typos and errors. The book is an excellent choice for those suffering from unnecessary fears and phobias. The book can help them lead a happy, fear-free, and healthy life by adopting the methods and processes mentioned. I recommend this book to those who want to begin a new chapter in their lives without fearing anything that isn't significant.

Phobia Relief
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”