Review of In It Together

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sharon House
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sharon-house.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Review of In It Together

Post by Sharon House »

[Following is a volunteer review of "In It Together" by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In It Together is a thought provoking and compelling book. It is not really a self-help book but more of a narrative pep-talk and a positive guide toward getting to know the real you. This book does not judge or preach to you, but makes motivating suggestions for changing your life. Eckhart Aurelius Hughes asks you to look within and find yourself. We are encouraged to be kinder to ourselves and others. It is a philosophical journey into the understanding of your true self. We are taken on a spiritual path to discover how we relate to the world around us and then showing how we are all united and more alike than different.

We are impelled to let go of the things we cannot control and the choices that other people make. Choosing to have inner peace doesn't mean that you do not cry or feel pain. Not wasting energy on hateful resentment which can cause you to lose time. That we are all capable of unconditional love, forgiveness and acceptance. Love is not about saving the world or changing it. It's about you and how you view the world.

Eckhart Aurelius Hughes explains how we are the source of our inner peace and love. It is an uplifting and powerful message to readers. I think that everyone can learn something from this book.

Some may find this book to be overly positive. There is repetition in the some of the messages. It may be too open and broad for anyone looking for specific answers

I rate this book 4 out of 5 stars. I found the book to be very beneficial and a great read. I feel that it helped me to think about looking within and finding inner peace. I really enjoyed the chapter on letting things go and forgiveness.

This book will be useful for anyone who is looking for guidance and spiritual well-being. It will help lift up self-esteem through positive self-reflection.

In It Together
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Emily Meadows
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emily-meadows.html
Latest Review: Forever Young by Karma Wiederrick

Post by Emily Meadows »

Thank you for your great review. I enjoyed this book as well and rated it similarly. AND, I learned a new word! I had to look up the meaning of "impelled" ;).

This sentence in your review, "We are taken on a spiritual path to discover how we relate to the world around us and then showing how we are all united and more alike than different" really summarized it well.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”