Review of In It Together

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Dea Ann Bridegroom
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: I Will Make of Thee a Great Nation
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dea-ann-bridegroom.html
Latest Review: All You'll Never Be (Audible Edition) by E L Neve

Review of In It Together

Post by Dea Ann Bridegroom »

[Following is a volunteer review of "In It Together" by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes became a number one best seller in two categories within the first week of being released: The Self-Help category and the Philosophy category. It was sold out of the first edition within a couple of weeks. It has had all positive feedback from its readers.

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All is broken down into sub-headings within its sixteen chapters. This makes it very nice to find a breaking point in reading to put down the book and absorb the material. In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All begins with the chapters named: Dedication, Opening Quote by Ran Dass, A Force of Unbelievable Love and Goodness, and Opening Quotation. In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All transitions to the chapters Introduction: A Common Struggle, A World of Problems, Why We Don't Help Them, They That Seem to Suffer Most, We Can't Help Starving Children Because We Can't Help Ourselves, Why Can't We Help Ourselves: The Two Yous, with a lot of descriptions of about what we are not. Continuing with The Opposite of Temptation, there is no Problem of Evil that I concluded are world problems. It was a necessary analysis to the embodiment about us following with eleven Self-Help suggestions within How to Free Our Spirit and Manifest Our Love. Concluding with I Love You, Thank You for Reading, and Gratitude to Street Team.

My favorite part of In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All are the eleven suggestions made to us within these chapters. There is a great flow of energy in learning the suggestions. The chapter: How to Free Our Spirit and Manifest Our Love, Suggestion Eleven, Just Love Everything and Everyone has the words: Unconditional Acceptance, Unpossessive Appreciation, Overwhelming Admiration, Graceful Gratitude, and Inner Peace are acts of the innocence of a human being that has no flaws to the beholder.

My least favorite part of In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All is suggestion ten: Let Go of Restlessness and Over-Commitment. Do Less Better. This reminded me of a loving child, now an adult. It broke my heart and at the same time gave me new knowledge about this person.

I gave In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All 5 out of 5 stars outstanding work but not my favorite book I ever read. We have the Literary Title and its contents in common place in our ordinary, individual lives. I consider this book for anyone who is reading at an adult reading level.

In It Together
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”