Review of JTs World

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Blessing O 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-o-2.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Review of JTs World

Post by Blessing O 2 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "JTs World" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

This is a fascinating story about the life experiences of John Thurgood Thomas whose friends call JT. The story started in a sad tone as Aaron’s wife, Mika's death came as a shock. After this unfortunate incident, other mind-blowing events followed, resulting in JT making a decision to embark on a long journey. Entering a world full of adventures, most of his journey was eventful as he soon found himself in new but tough situations, few times escaping death by a close shave, and often times dealing with dangerous people, as well as meeting amazing personalities on this awesome trip. New challenges, unexpected occurences and amazing discoveries abound in the story of this protagonist.

I must applaud the author, E. Alan Fleischauer, for this remarkable write-up. The writing style and tone are indeed noteworthy. The thoughts, ideas and sentences were arranged properly. Despite it being part of a Series, the book could be read as a standalone.

Each character is most suitable for their individual role, either as a protagonist or an antagonist. The main character and protagonist, JT, is someone whose acts of genorousity had frequently left me awestruck. He is indeed a good, kind and gentlemanly man, a superhero. There are other protagonists I can’t fail to mention. The likes of: Chip Heller who is always on the hunt for Wanted Criminals, a man who frequently strives to become better, Jessica and also Leslie, both women's wisdom always get them out of serious trouble. Jessica particularly, is a smart, sharp and strong woman. Her story is probably the most emotional story I’ve ever read of. The antagonists sure lived up to be true villians. All in all, each and every character, both major and minor, contributed to the success of the book.

While reading, I felt emotional as I was engrossed in some of the characters’ story. I also got curious and wondered who killed Mika, was it Marcus Pharyne? I hoped Jessica’s heartfelt desire would be granted. And at a point, I had this sure feeling that one of the people JT had dealt with previously would come back to hunt him down.

The book was clear and concise, well written and edited. Although the book had a Latin and few French words, this didn’t hinder its flow. In fact, JT's World would have been perfect if not for the errors which couldn’t be ignored, few of which got me confused. Due to this indisputeable fact, I rate this book four out of five stars. I couldn't rate it any less as that would be a form of injustice to this splendid book.

JT’s World is best suited to mature audience as it contains the use of swear words and drugs, violent and bloody scenes, and also few sex scenes. The book is an excellent choice for adventure seekers and lovers. It is good for people who believe in supernaturals, like the belief in the existense of God and the term ‘Reincarnation’. JT's World, a unique book that leaves an impact in each and every reader.

JTs World
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”