Review of Timewise

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ben Filla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ben-filla.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Review of Timewise

Post by Ben Filla »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Timewise" by Robert Leet.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Timewise by Robert Leet is a book that will transport readers through their imagination and critical and analytical thinking.

The story focuses on a young man, Ron, who never had it smooth throughout his life. He had been orphaned since he was small and lived in foster homes. Living in foster homes really influenced his life in a way that would make him meet a scholar and a passionate friend, Regina Russo. Regina is a young woman with a bright mind who instantly grows fond of Ron. They became friends, and life went on. Unfortunately, their friendship didn't last long, and Ron went on his own and left town. Did Regina later meet her friend and continue their blissful friendship? You have to read this book to find out.

Timewise by Robert Leet is a semi-autobiography of Ron, the protagonist. The book also focuses on other characters, like Regina Russo and Cheryl. Cheryl is a character that really fascinates me. She is a character I grew fond of. She came into the story at the right time. Her character was fully developed.

Frankly, Cheryl's relationship with the main character, Ron, is just beautiful, and I enjoyed reading about it. Cheryl is a lady who knows what she wants. Even though she fancied Ron, she didn't let the relationship hinder her goals and ambitions for her career. This is something to emulate from the story.

Also, I love the characters' development in the book. Apart from the fact that the characters were properly and timely introduced, they were properly developed. Ron developed from a young kid that only wanted to have fun to an adult who realized he had to hustle to make ends meet by himself. Regina is a character that developed from not just being an acquaintance to Ron but also making attempts to make sure Ron would make it in life and become successful. Ron's life story is an interesting and inspiring one. His story is one that everyone who comes from a humble background can relate to. Apart from the fact that the book is an educative and enlightening one, it also aims to expose the lives of Ron and what readers can learn from them.

There was nothing I disliked about this book. It was exceptionally edited, too, because it contains no errors. Therefore, I would give this book a rating of 5 out of 5 stars. I would recommend this book to readers who love fiction with a touch of romance and science.

Timewise
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Famzi Ken
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-famzi-ken.html
Latest Review: My Pound of Flesh by William Thielman

Post by Famzi Ken »

Regina and Ron. They sound like interesting characters. What kind of relationship did they share? Since Ron's life story is inspiring, I'll try this book out sometime. Great review.
ometanoghenetejiri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ometanoghenetejiri.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by ometanoghenetejiri »

This seems like a good read. I like books with good character development and that involves critical and analytical thinking.
Nice review. It gives adequate details about the book.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

I like the relationship between Regina and Ron. Regina had a great impact in the life of Ron making him grow into a strong successful man. Your review is well-written, welldone!!!
Thompson Grace
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thompson-grace.html
Latest Review: Give insomnia the finger by Dr Feel Good

Post by Thompson Grace »

Sometimes am scared of entering a strong friendship because of my friend leaving sometime for another place. This book depicts friendship at another level. Thanks for the review.
Ol Yinks
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ol-yinks.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Post by Ol Yinks »

Regina is full of awe. I know how heartbroken Ron must have been when she died.
Jay_shon03
Favorite Book: Butterfly Awakens
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-shon03.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Jay_shon03 »

This review is in itself enlightening. The kind of friendship between Ron and Regina is one worth emulating.
Ruthwriter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruthwriter.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Ruthwriter »

Ron's life must be hard to describe without the help of Regina. we all need a destiny partner in our journey in life. such is life anyway. good review.
Judy O
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judy-o.html
Latest Review: Granite Kingdom by Eric Pope

Post by Judy O »

Regina seems to have been a very big influence on Ron's life and I look forward to knowing how exactly. Nicely written review.
PinkRose572
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 124
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chika-oroke.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by PinkRose572 »

I find Ron's life experiences inspiring and interesting. We can't just deny the influence environment has in human growth and development. I also find amazing the impact Regina Russo and Cheryl made in Ron's life.
Goody book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goody-book.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Goody book »

Although I haven't read this book it looks interesting from your reviews. I can't wait to have an insight into this book. Kudos to your review.
Kenneth Onyenwe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 131
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

Timewise by Robert Leet is a great book on mentorship and science. What I enjoyed most is how the author used real life scenarios to explain scientific concepts.
Geraldokeke
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-geraldokeke.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Geraldokeke »

Ron seems to have matured in many ways, thanks to the experiences in his life and most especially, Regina. Timewise is a book that I would not hesitate to pick up, night or day.
Chukwuemeka Ezema
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chukwuemeka-ezema.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Chukwuemeka Ezema »

I love the storyline. I like the fact that Cheryl's relationship with the author didn't hinder her from achieving her goals. Great review!
Chimereucheya Okoroafo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimereucheya-okoroafo.html
Latest Review: Life's ecstasy and eternal struggles by Sandra mayfield

Post by Chimereucheya Okoroafo »

This remains one of the most critically thought out books I've read. The level of scientific exploration is accurate and I was baffled by Regina. Coming to the other aspect of the book, Ron's life, it was more of a mess as he never seemed like he knew what he wanted. Nice review.
You have a life to live. If you ain't living it, that's failure. :tiphat:

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”