Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chibee Glory
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chibee-glory.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Re: Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by Chibee Glory »

Patience is a virtue that should be possessed by everyone. Fear is a killer of dreams, I learned a great lesson from this book not to allow fear to rule over my life.
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: The Targeted Fictional Trilogy by DJ Chris

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

I have read this book and I was truly inspired by it. It is not a one-time read and I will read it again. I learned enough principles and I have started Putting them into practice. Well done
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

I’ll recommend this to most readers. DREAM BIG!!! It might not come through now, but with time and baby steps, we will get there.
We will! As my English High School Teacher before - Read, read, read until you die.😁 I would say, dream, dream, dream until you succeed. This book is an appetizer for our dreams to come
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”