Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Phooko Tebogo PC
Favorite Author: Walter E. Broach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phooko-tebogo-pc.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe
fav_author_id: 202169

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Phooko Tebogo PC »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The finest path you could ever craft in your life is mastering the skill of dealing with anxiety and stress. These two complementary concepts can have immense power to turn your life upside down without you even noticing, hence it is important to learn how to deal with them most effectively. Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD is a practical guide that contains different methods you can use to deal with anxiety and stress. The book provides significant information from prior research and individual perception of the authors about stress and anxiety management. It is a self-help book that discusses in detail the symptoms and remedies you could adapt to best handle stress and anxiety.

This book has lifted my confidence and courage as an individual, and I have learned a lot from it. Although there were chapters that were more scientific in nature, I still found myself following through, the author had broken down difficult concepts and explained them better. I applaud the author for that skill. The book’s title caught my attention, and I am impressed with how it aligns well with the insights.

In view of how the world can be so demanding from time to time there is no way that anxiety and stress cannot be part of us, thus this book can guide you through that reality. I treasured how the author has written this book with a different approach to dealing with this issue since most of us often rely on pills and even lack the knowledge of how addictive they can be. He suggested Natural, Herbal and Nutrient based remedies and even provided a table at the end of the book that grouped all the remedies precisely in categories. I appreciated reading this book, there was a lot that I grasped as I paged through. I even jotted down some points from it, mostly on the natural remedies as a management strategy for stress and anxiety. The different kinds of food to eat is an example that was mentioned, I did not even know that some of the food like cheese could have such an essential role to play in working against anxiety and stress.

This book was very short yet with a lot of useful information in it. The only thing that nearly ruined my entire reading was its introduction. It contained almost 90% of all the information in the preface, I got bored for a second, but my oomph was restored as I continued. Besides that, I loved every single thing about this book including its priceless flow.

The book’s language was clear and had no profanity. I recommend this book to everybody all around the world and I strongly believe it can be an essential guide for anyone suffering from anxiety and stress. I came across only two spelling errors which did not disturb my enjoyment of the book. I loved how the author structured the book and how he made it simple to engage in, for those reasons I can't rate the book anything less than 4 out of 4.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
"Live to leave a mark, the footprints of the greatest" :obscene-drinkingcheers:
~Phooko tebogo
Mr Excellence
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mr-excellence.html
Latest Review: Four Critical Days by Edward Vogler

Post by Mr Excellence »

This is a book I'll personally love to read.
Your review is well written and commendable.
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Zona II by Fred G. Baker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I don’t personally suffer with these issues, but I have close friends who do and they have considered medication. Maybe I should point them in the direction of this book.
Phooko Tebogo PC
Currently Reading:
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Amy Luman wrote: 13 Sep 2022, 14:02 I don’t personally suffer with these issues, but I have close friends who do and they have considered medication. Maybe I should point them in the direction of this book.
Ofcourse you should 😊,,,I may be the solution to their problems :tiphat:
~Phooko tebogo
Phooko Tebogo PC
Currently Reading:

Mr Excellence wrote: 13 Sep 2022, 13:15 This is a book I'll personally love to read.
Your review is well written and commendable.
Thank you🌼❤️. Maybe you could also enjoy reading it as much hey
~Phooko tebogo
Jacqui Halimana
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jacqui-halimana.html
Latest Review: The Evolutionite Chronicles Book 2: Dagger and Shadow Ninja in: Welcome to Las Vegas by Timothy P. Callahan

Post by Jacqui Halimana »

I have had this book on my to-read list for a while now. I think finding natural, relatively cost-free ways to deal with anxiety and stress should be a priority in today's fast paced world. Well done on this awesome review.
Phooko Tebogo PC
Currently Reading:

Jacqui Halimana wrote: 24 Sep 2022, 07:37 I have had this book on my to-read list for a while now. I think finding natural, relatively cost-free ways to deal with anxiety and stress should be a priority in today's fast paced world. Well done on this awesome review.
Thank you..it should soon be on a "currently reading" status right!? 😜
~Phooko tebogo
Mbali Qalinge
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: He
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mbali-qalinge.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller

Post by Mbali Qalinge »

With so much going on around us, stress and anxiety get the best of us, and natural relief options are always appreciated rather than someone depending on pills.
Ohna Martin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ohna-martin.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Ohna Martin »

I think every person has their own way of dealing with their stress and anxiety. No one way is the correct way, different things work for different people. Great review thank you.
Ilze Herholdt
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Salt of the Earth
Currently Reading: It Strikes Again
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ilze-herholdt.html
Latest Review: Healing Wounds of the Soul by Elizabeth Campos

Post by Ilze Herholdt »

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress is a practical guide that contains different methods you can use to deal with anxiety and stress. I really enjoyed reading this book and review, thank you.
Avishi
Currently Reading: all body bags and no knickers
Bookshelf Size: 109
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avishi.html
Latest Review: The DrugTech Trilogy by Marcel Victor Sahade
Reading Device: Pdf

Post by Avishi »

I, too, considered taking pills due to stress once, but I'm fine now. I used to cope with stress on my own because I knew it would be addictive in the future. Many of us will find this book useful in dealing with stress and anxiety. I'll read this book whenever I get the chance.
Tiisetso Mokgohloa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tiisetso-mokgohloa.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Tiisetso Mokgohloa »

I suffer from anxiety and stress, hence I feel like this book may do good to me. I would love to read it as how you have reviewed it sounds like it is worth a read
Anna_1203
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anna-1203.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Anna_1203 »

Anxiety and stress are a part of everyday life for many people, and natural ways to deal with them seem to be very helpful. It is interesting how effective these ways are. I will definitely read this book. Thank you for your great review.
Phooko Tebogo PC
Currently Reading:

Anna_1203 wrote: 19 Nov 2022, 12:20 Anxiety and stress are a part of everyday life for many people, and natural ways to deal with them seem to be very helpful. It is interesting how effective these ways are. I will definitely read this book. Thank you for your great review.
Yes well, considering that many of us deal with anxiety and stress everyday this book can make a change in a life🙏🍂all the best in reading it, you will learn a lot❤️
~Phooko tebogo
Phooko Tebogo PC
Currently Reading:

Mokgohloa Tiisetso wrote: 19 Nov 2022, 11:29 I suffer from anxiety and stress, hence I feel like this book may do good to me. I would love to read it as how you have reviewed it sounds like it is worth a read
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you find healing. Well, reading it could really do make a difference.
~Phooko tebogo

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”