Review of Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nicholet Haumann
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 420
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholet-haumann.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Review of Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless

Post by Nicholet Haumann »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless" by Mitzi Perdue.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

In Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless , by Mitzi Perdue tells the life story of Mark Victor Hansen and writes an excellent Autobiography about a most extraordinary man, one of the world's greatest entrepreneurs and one of the founders of the Chicken Soup for the Soul franchise. Mitzi Perdue tells the story of Mark Victor Hansen’s life up to now through many different people’s eyes. This book tells about how he became an all-time best-seller and one of the most sought-after inspirational speakers.

What I liked about this book is how accurately the author captures Mark’s personality. Mark is a very tenacious man and dedicated to making a success out of everything he does in life. Nothing seems impossible to Mark. Nothing gets in his way, no matter what the circumstances are or what the dream is that he wishes to accomplish. He makes it happen. He is a great businessman. He also strongly believes in helping people and doing good. He is a one-of-a-kind man. I like how he just wants the best for everyone and just wants to bring out the best in everyone. He truly wants everyone to succeed and be happy. He strongly believes that if you put your mind to it you can accomplish greatness. A quote from the book that I liked very much: “Do all you can do that is possible today, and in your tomorrows, what is impossible will be possible.” It gave me hope for my own future. Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless is a book that gives you a lot to think about and gives you some food for thought.

There was not anything that I did not like about this book. It was an inspirational read and also fun and interesting. The book appeared to be professionally edited as I found only one grammatical and typographical error. Mitzi Perdue did a great job in capturing the true story behind whom Mark is as a person.

I rate Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless 4 out of 4 stars because it very well deserves it. This book gave me the drive and will to try and make my dreams come true. To try to not be afraid of failure. This book was very well written and it was a great story to read.

I recommend this book to anyone who needs inspiration. And It is also an ideal book for anyone who wants to read about a successful man and how to become successful too. There was no sexual content or foul language or violence in this book.

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Chimereucheya Okoroafo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimereucheya-okoroafo.html
Latest Review: Life's ecstasy and eternal struggles by Sandra mayfield

Post by Chimereucheya Okoroafo »

A nice review you've written. I am not necessarily a fan of autobiography but I believe this one is excellently written based on your review. Thanks for sharing with me.
You have a life to live. If you ain't living it, that's failure. :tiphat:
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Zona II by Fred G. Baker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

Biographies are not my favorite kind of books, but Mark seems like a really great guy and Ms. Perdue is truly excited by this. I'm glad that Mr. Hansen is so successful.
María Andrea Fernández Sepúlveda
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Kristin Hannah
Favorite Book: The Nightingale
Currently Reading: People we meet on vacation
Bookshelf Size: 2398
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mar-a-andrea-fern-ndez-sep-lveda.html
Latest Review: You Say Goodbye by Keith Steinbaum
fav_author_id: 5604

Post by María Andrea Fernández Sepúlveda »

I love the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" books, as corny as they can be. But I'm not sure I agree with the idea that everyone can achieve greatness with the correct mindset. I guess it depends on the way we define greatness, but it's a very "first-world" idea. I'm not sure a kid who was born into extreme poverty or war-stricken countries would feel happy if we told them they just need to change their mindset. I get where he's coming from but it seems like a non-inclusive thought. For people in more privileged situations, I guess this can be quite an inspiring read. Thank you!
Cheryl Erickson
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: 3 Sisters 3 Weeks 3 Countries (Still Talking)
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cheryl-erickson.html
Latest Review: The Caroler by Liza Martini
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Cheryl Erickson »

I have been reading Mark Victor Hansen books for years. I would love to read about the life of a man who has inspired so many readers. I admire his positive outlook on life. Thank you for the excellent book review.
Tonia Freeman
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Black Hat/White Hat: A tale of Good is Evil
Bookshelf Size: 756
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tonia-freeman.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer

Post by Tonia Freeman »

Great review! Not usually my kind of book, too much positive thinking for me haha. I do remember reading the Chicken Soup for the soul books when I was a teen and loved them.
kampen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kampen.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by kampen »

Fans of biographies might find this to be a pleasant book to read. This book appears to be inspiring as well, as this astute review illustrates. I love memoirs. I'm going to buy and read the whole of this book.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

One of the books that inspire me. Mark Victor Hansen's success is captivating. It shows that if you believe in yourself and continue your dreams to pursue, you'll achieve them in the end. An example of this is publishing his book series Chicken Soup for the Soul. At first, no one wants to read it because of its unique title, but Mark doesn't give up and promoted his book by sharing it with his public speaking career. And look what he has got, it was very successful. It was perseverance, hard work, and determination that determine his success. It is a great book from Mitzi Perdue, and it's a great story success. And your review is amazing!
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

One of the books that inspire me. Mark Victor Hansen's success is captivating. It shows that if you believe in yourself and continue your dreams to pursue, you'll achieve them in the end. An example of this is publishing his book series Chicken Soup for the Soul. At first, no one wants to read it because of its unique title, but Mark doesn't give up and promoted his book by sharing it with his public speaking career. And look what he has got, it was very successful. It was perseverance, hard work, and determination that determine his success. It is a great book from Mitzi Perdue, and it's a great story success. And your review is amazing!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”