Review of Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Emidio Inocencio
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emidio-inocencio.html
Latest Review: Diamond J&G Manor Parlay Gambling House by Sylvie L Gionet
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 2%

Review of Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless

Post by Emidio Inocencio »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless" by Mitzi Perdue.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue is an autobiographical memoir of the icon, top selling and records braker Mark Victor Hansen. In this memoir, the author narrates the story of Mark Hansen, his struggles in the course of his life. His major success, his mindset, his failures, his challenges and the magnificent manner in which he overcomes failures and achieved success in life.

This is a great motivational book, specially for people who dream to be influencers. People who think are endowed with the gift of help others through their words; written or spoken words.

This is the first motivational book that I read in which faith in God is widely advised as a way to achieve success in life. It isn't that I never read books mentioning faith before; however, this memoir represented more the meaning of faith in God. I would say that Mark Victor Hansen is a very lucky person due to the impressive miracles that happened in his life. Because there's no other way to explain most of the wonders that happened in his professional journey rather than faith. I dare say that God was always there for Mark when he needed him.

Moreover, I could also tell that the author of this memoir admires a lot Mark. Her words him relation to Mark are words of someone who holds a person in high regard. In addition, this memoir teaches us to never give up on our dreams no matter what. We must be willing to fight for our dreams at any length. The book also teaches us the value of commitment and hard work, without this two elements, the odds for success will always be lower. The book also teaches us the value of generosity.

Nevertheless, it isn't something that I disliked but, I think people misunderstand the concept of starting from scratch, starting from zero. I think that if the son of a mechanic builds a car, he didn't start from zero. He had a background information, skills and connections somehow enough to build a car. For that reason, we cannot say that he started from scratch. However, if the son of a farmer builds a plane that is another story. Without background information or skills or assets to use in his venture, we could assume that this one really started from scratch. With these words, I think in my point of view, that the main character didn't start entirely from scratch.

Moreover, the book was edited; I didn't find any typos. Moreover, I enjoyed the lessons portrayed in the book; I learned a lot from it. I also liked how the role of faith was displayed in this book and for these reasons I decided to rate this book with 4 out of 4 stars. I recommend this book to anyone needing some motivational boost. I also recommend to writers and public speakers; they will learn a lot from this memoir.

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Read me through my texts
kampen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kampen.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by kampen »

Fans of biographies might find this to be a pleasant book to read. This book appears to be inspiring as well, as this astute review illustrates. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on this book in your excellent review.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

One of the books that inspire me. Mark Victor Hansen's success is captivating. It shows that if you believe in yourself and continue your dreams to pursue, you'll achieve them in the end. An example of this is publishing his book series Chicken Soup for the Soul. At first, no one wants to read it because of its unique title, but Mark doesn't give up and promoted his book by sharing it with his public speaking career. And look what he has got, it was very successful. It was perseverance, hard work, and determination that determine his success. It is a great book from Mitzi Perdue, and it's a great story success.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”