Review of The Maestro Monologue

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jerry Anozie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jerry-anozie.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Jerry Anozie »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

It has been a while since I read an inspiring and thought-provoking book about oneself. The Maestro Monologue by Rob White is an exquisite self-help book that helps ignite one to the true and ultimate knowledge of himself. A new version of you will emerge after reading this book.

Are you comfortable with who you are? Who are you? What are you capable of doing? This book has perfect answers to these questions. This book is divided into four parts, each of which talks about the heartthrob. This aspect of this book talks about the ultimate understanding of oneself. This understanding sets a new way of looking at yourself. The second aspect of this book talks about the biggest enemy of oneself, which is the intruder. These intruders give the inferior version of oneself in an original manner. Everyone ought to be aware of this intruder. The third aspect of this book was my favorite, and it talks about the maestro monologue, which is the authentic you. The final aspect talks about the magic kingdom. Wow, very interesting. The author has summed up the challenges of inferiority and how to take charge of yourself in these four parts. Grab a copy to find out more.

I was left speechless after reading this book. A lot of thoughts came into my head. I felt so deeply connected to this book, as though the author was directly talking to me. I actually have a talent for singing, but I can't sing in a crowd. I always cry in private when I am back, while promising myself I will do better next time. But it keeps happening. Now I could relate this to the work of the intruder. I missed a lot of opportunities I would have gotten if I had been the maestro of my life. This author's style of writing was very simple and captivating. This book could be a source of encouragement and strength for many who are battling with their identity. I commend the author for this fascinating work.

Generally, this book was very inspiring and interesting. However, I noticed some repetitions, especially in parts 1 and 3 of the book, which was my only dislike. Aside from this, the book lacks nothing and contains no errors, which shows it was well edited.

I recommend this book to lovers of non-fictional and inspirational books. Those who enjoy self-help books will also find this captivating. I'll give this book 4 out of 4 stars, because what I said earlier wasn't enough to take away any stars.

The Maestro Monologue
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ozioma Miriam
Currently Reading: The Love Charm
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ozioma-miriam.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Ozioma Miriam »

This book really sent me soul searching. I particularly liked the questions asked in the exercises. It made me pause and think.
Francis Omotayo Aderogbin
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-omotayo-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Escape from Tuoyawon by R. Murrey Haist

Post by Francis Omotayo Aderogbin »

I am looking forward to reading this book. It is awesome and very inspiring. Your summary did a whole lot in making me want to read this book.
You are yet to be the best version of yourself. Keep refining.
Jelly_J
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jelly-j.html
Latest Review: Annihilation by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Jelly_J »

I look forward to reading this book. From your review, the author seemed to have inculcated a new method of self-help. The recognition of the presence of a "maestro" and an "intruder". Wonderful review.
Mozi Ken
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mozi-ken.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Mozi Ken »

This Maestro Monologue sounds like a self-help book I need to read to discover more about myself. You also wrote wonderful things about it. So I guess I'll try it out sometime. Thanks for a nice review.
Wamala Elijah Mul
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eliwamala.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Wamala Elijah Mul »

It sounds like a book on self-help that I ought to read in order to find out more about who I am. You, too, had some positive things to say about the situation. I suppose the only way to find out is to give it a shot and see the results. I am grateful to you for your warm words.
1 Corinthians 3:16-17 Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?
17 If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwaka-chukwuemeka.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Nwaka Chukwuemeka »

I love this book so much that I will wish to read it again, the author gave an excellent description of this book. Great review.
Onyinyechi Orji
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyinyechi-orji.html
Latest Review: Commercial Property Made Easy by Chris Lang

Post by Onyinyechi Orji »

A lot of books out there talk about discipline but this one by Rob is a different one. His approach to the book would send chills down your body and make you enjoy every moment you spend reading.
Agbata Trust
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-trust.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by Agbata Trust »

Maestro monologue has a way of hitting directly to the intruders withing oneself. I recommend everyone to have a copy of this book. You can find your place after this read.
Shane Carter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shane-carter.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Shane Carter »

I enjoyed reading this review. The summary was interesting and the positive aspects were properly outlined. I can't wait to start reading this book.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”