Review of The White Coat Effect

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kyrian007
Currently Reading: Hard Journey of the Heart: Jesse's Story
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kyrian007.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Review of The White Coat Effect

Post by Kyrian007 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The White Coat Effect" by L.B. Wells.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The White Coat Effect by L. B. Wells is a romantic play with 28 chapters and 156 pages about Rory Webber's odyssey to a successful career in the medical field. The author, L. B. Wells, starts the play when the protagonist, Rory Webber, meets her lover at medical school. We may then relive Rory's experiences in high school, college, and medical school as L. B. Walls brings us back to the beginning of Rory's life when she was in high school. The author also discusses the obstacles Rory Webber had to overcome to become recognized in the world of men.

The book encompasses love, heartbreak, depression, societal expectations, sexual relationships, cultural and religious differences, and many more enjoyable themes. Rory Webber is the geeky kid who ended up with the love of her life and a medical degree by following her parents' dream and having their support. Simone Webber: Rory's mother is a strict mother with total control over Rory's life. Rory's father, Milton Webber, the husband of Simone Webber, is a veteran in the medical field.
Milton Webber is a wealthy man who believes that the only way he can contribute to the lives of Rory and Simone is through his finances. To understand Rory Webber's principles and the steps she took to become a remarkable physician, read L. B. Wells' book, The White Coat Effect.

There are lots of positive aspects to this book. The narrative was entertaining and engaging. I enjoyed the mood the author created while writing the novel. During each scene, the ambiance that L. B. Walls produced was palpable. I would say that the book's cover had a favorable influence on me because that is what first attracted my interest.

On page 68, I was able to find a typographical problem that bothered me. The book's extensive vocabulary made most of the terms difficult for me to understand.

The concept of The White Coat Effect by L. B. Wells is top-notch, but I will be rating the book 3 out of 4 stars. Because of the typographical error made in the book, I will not be able to give it a higher rating.

Because the sex scenes in The White Coat Effect were too hot and intensive, I recommend it to young adults. I suggest that young adults utilize the book as a manual, taking the lessons Rory Webber learned and applying them to their situations.

The White Coat Effect
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

Books with intensive hot sex scenes are not for me. Your review was well-written and well summarized. I enjoyed reading it, welldone!!!
Azubike Richard
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azubike-richard.html
Latest Review: Love and Resistance by Marie J. Mond

Post by Azubike Richard »

That is quite a unique plot line! Instead of aliens invading Earth, they come to help solve problems.With well-rounded characters involved in suspense and intrigue, it sounds like an interesting book! I appreciate your well-written review.
Peace10
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peace10.html
Latest Review: Jurisdiction Denied by Jack Gold and Marc Debbaudt

Post by Peace10 »

I don’t like books with serious sex scenes. Do, I’ll pass on this. The book cover looks beautiful, though.
Chiamaka Ogadimma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiamaka-ogadimma.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Chiamaka Ogadimma »

The book cover is quite interesting. Since there are sex scenes also, I would love to read those. You pulled my interest to read this book. Good job on your review
Do more, talk less. Never get mad at another man's success.
Moyin Loveth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moyin-loveth.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Moyin Loveth »

Rory seems to have tough parents. I like a book that shows women fulfilling their dreams. The romance is an icing on the cake. I look forward to reading this book, thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Okoye Chinonso+
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Spare Time Novels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinonso-okoye.html
Latest Review: Yonder's Quest by Kyle Robertson
fav_author_id: 156444

Post by Okoye Chinonso+ »

The book is way too erotic. But I must say, the storyline seems to be interesting. I would consider giving the book a try. Great job on the review.
I believe that great success is possible in any field - From music to mathematics to macro trading.
Oluwapelumi Rachael
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwapelumi-rachael.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Oluwapelumi Rachael »

Being a medical student is anything but easy. I like Rory's determination. I don't mind the sex scenes, because what's a romantic story without them? I would love to read this.
Oluwabiyi Israel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwabiyi-daniel.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oluwabiyi Israel »

For a romance novel, the amount of sex scenes is understandable. I doubt I would be reading this. Thank you for the review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”