Review of Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Beatbox
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-beatbox.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Review of Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Post by Beatbox »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise" by John K Danenbarger.]
Book Cover
2 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Law enforcement officers seem to have relaxed on carrying out their duties since many people in the book opted to take matters in their own hands. Kevin, a young individual is posed as a very vengeful kind of person who mostly opts for violence or murder opposed to the correct procedure of taking a culprit to the law enforcement personnel and they will take it from there. Kevin goes ahead and sires children, a son named davis who you definitely would want to see how he turned out to be given his father's traits.

The author John Danenbarger presents us with the life of various characters namely Kevin, Davis, Geena and so many other key players leave alone the ones playing a minimal role. I liked how the author took us through a trip since the book spanned atleast two continents. The author has broken down the books content into small chapters hence reading is memorable. I cant forget to mention the spacing and font presented in the book since it unveiled what I would expect of such a humongous novel.

Parents also seem to be too busy or engraved in their own affairs to mind what their children have been upto during their day, hence a child creates a norm out of even despixcable activities. Law enforcement officers are very sloppy and are unable to bring criminals to book if I were to use this books setting. Vocabulary enables a reader to grow their language, English for this case. Entanglement-Quantum and Otherwise has been used as a station to refuel our knowledge in grammar proficiency and vocabulary.

I rather disliked the book for various issues. Immorality is a headache and all our attention as at now I presumed, should be at trying to allow the same to subside and fade away. Apparently, the author is obsessed with women being naked placing emphasis on the same several times. Inhumane acts are portrayed in the book ranging from murder amidst others. I found some sense in some of the events though, matters wisdom.

I award it 2 out of 4 stars since i didnt like the level of arousal this book presents since it contains a plethora of sexual fantasies and all. I cant leave out the level of swearing in the book and would recommend the book to a mature audience most preferrably late youth in order to avoid the spilling of some acts illustrated in this book.

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”