Review of The Inner CEO

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ndagire Hassifah1
Favorite Book: Hemingway’s daughter
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 233
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ndagire-hassifah1.html
Latest Review: Endgame by William Reed

Review of The Inner CEO

Post by Ndagire Hassifah1 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Inner CEO" by Jeremy Blain.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

In the book, The Inner CEO, the author Jeremy Blain demonstrates ways in which business organisations can strive for success in this new digital era of the fourth industrial revolution, also known as "industry 4.0". He also explains how business leaders can build a well-functioning leadership culture and enable workers to unleash their inner CEOs. Jeremy also guides us through the 4Es empowered leadership model for unleashing in-role CEOs, which are Envision, Engage, Execute, and Excel. He further explains to us how these steps can develop and build the skills and traits that are required to excel as an in-role CEO. The Inner CEO doesn't only focus on how business organisations can become successful in this ever-changing environment, but also acts as a guide on how employees can unleash their in-role CEOs and leadership skills at all levels.

Honestly, I enjoyed reading this book. The book is practical, well-researched, and will be a helpful guide to many business organisations in this ever-changing environment. The book is written in simple language, which makes it easy to understand. I liked how the author included featured interviews with business experts and leaders at the end of each chapter. These were my favorite parts of the book, as these interviews contained different questions and answers between the author and the interviewee as they shared with us how their organisations have created a suitable culture to unleash leadership at all levels, including what it takes to make it successful. Jeremy also included templates, techniques, and assessment tools such as the 4Es self-assessment and the 90-Day Road Map, which act as practical guides for the readers.

There was nothing I disliked in this book. The book is well-structured with valuable lessons and information on how business organisations can strive for success in this ever-changing digital environment. I liked how the author provides us with end notes that contain references, making the book reliable. I also liked how short and well-organised the book was.

Furthermore, I rate this book, The Inner CEO, 4 out of 4 stars because the book is well-written, and I had a wonderful time reading it. I found no grammatical errors while reading this book, so this book is exceptionally well-edited. The book is an inspiring and transformative read.

I would recommend this book to executive leaders, managers, business owners, employees, entrepreneurs, and anyone else that has the ambition and desire for leadership. This book would also be a helpful guide to many business organisations that are new in the business world. Readers who like to read leadership books would also like to read this book.

The Inner CEO
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Judy46
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judy46.html
Latest Review: The First Time Father by Alfie Thomas

Post by Judy46 »

Your review has a lot of important information. I think I'll read this book to get understand better. Great review.
Ndagire Hassifah1

Judy46 wrote: 21 Jun 2022, 17:19 Your review has a lot of important information. I think I'll read this book to get understand better. Great review.
You will surely understand it better after reading the book. Thanks for the reply.
honeybear_11001
Currently Reading: A Dream For Peace
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-honeybear-11001.html
Latest Review: Love Yourself & Lose Weight: The Success Story of Self Love by Katie Lips

Post by honeybear_11001 »

Seems like a delightful read. I especially love the summary of the book. This is definitely my preferred genre. Can't wait to read and review it. Thanks for the wonderful review.
Ndagire Hassifah1

honeybear_11001 wrote: 22 Jun 2022, 06:18 Seems like a delightful read. I especially love the summary of the book. This is definitely my preferred genre. Can't wait to read and review it. Thanks for the wonderful review.
You will surely love this book if you give it a try. Thanks for the comment.
Jane Ogwang
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 132
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-ogwang.html
Latest Review: Dr. Marsha and the Case of the Missing Marshmallows and Hotdogs by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by Jane Ogwang »

This book seems quite insightful and eye-opening. Thanks for the nice review.
Ayesha Ameera Memon
Currently Reading: Culture Jock
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayesha-ameera-memon.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Ayesha Ameera Memon »

I love business oriented books that give practical advice based on personal experience and tested methods! Love that you pointed out the efficiency of this book in doing exactly that!
Ndagire Hassifah1

TrJ001 wrote: 23 Jun 2022, 01:24 This book seems quite insightful and eye-opening. Thanks for the nice review.
Indeed it is. Thanks for the comment.
Ndagire Hassifah1

Ayesha_29 wrote: 23 Jun 2022, 04:04 I love business oriented books that give practical advice based on personal experience and tested methods! Love that you pointed out the efficiency of this book in doing exactly that!
The Inner CEO is based on all of that. Thanks for the comment.
Oluwapelumi Rachael
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwapelumi-rachael.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Oluwapelumi Rachael »

I liked that the book contains vital and updated information for business owners. I don't believe in selfhelp books but your review has influenced my decision to read this. Great job.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

Books like this are definitely my type and I love how you made it more appealing to read with your review. Welldone!
Ndagire Hassifah1

Oluwapelumi Rachael wrote: 23 Jun 2022, 06:06 I liked that the book contains vital and updated information for business owners. I don't believe in selfhelp books but your review has influenced my decision to read this. Great job.
Thanks for the comment.
Ndagire Hassifah1

Oyedeji Funmilayo wrote: 24 Jun 2022, 15:52 Books like this are definitely my type and I love how you made it more appealing to read with your review. Welldone!
Thanks for the comment.
June Moon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-june-moon.html
Latest Review: 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition) by Mark Kingston Levin PhD

Post by June Moon »

Sounds like a really amazing book to start reading as a beginner in this genre! Hopefully will end up learning some tactics!
Ndagire Hassifah1

June Moon wrote: 26 Jun 2022, 07:54 Sounds like a really amazing book to start reading as a beginner in this genre! Hopefully will end up learning some tactics!
It is surely an amazing book. Thanks for the comment.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”