Review of Killing Abel

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sushan Ekanayake
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Uplifting The Pain of Behavioral and Learning Styles Through Poetry Now
Bookshelf Size: 408
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sushan-ekanayake.html
Latest Review: Unsettled Disruption by Juana Catalina Rodriguez
Reading Device: B0794JC2K5

Re: Review of Killing Abel

Post by Sushan Ekanayake »

I reviewed this book some time ago, and I agree that the probable ununtold story that this author is revealing is quite facinating. Nice review.
Saint Bruno
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 192
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-saint-bruno.html
Latest Review: The vampires missing cape by Steve Stables
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Saint Bruno »

I can't wait to read this one, honestly. I would love to read the author's creative twist to this popular Bible story. Thank you so much for your detailed review and recommendation.
Jen Nghishitende
Currently Reading: Exploring Wine Regions – Bordeaux France
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jen-nghishitende.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Jen Nghishitende »

Sounds like a fantastic book and it reminds me of the legacy of Jobs wife. I know it’s two different authors but it’s seems like the same sort of approach. I would love to read this thank you for the review.
Chinazo Anozie
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 310
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinazo-anozie.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Chinazo Anozie »

I've read this book, but I found your views on it very refreshing. Thank you for your review.
Ohna Martin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ohna-martin.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Ohna Martin »

As someone who has reviewed the book myself I must say this is a truly magnificent review. And I have to agree the last thing the author lack is imagination. I enjoyed your review and love your perspective on it. Thank you.
TrulyLady
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-trulylady.html
Latest Review: Waterworks by Jack Winnick

Post by TrulyLady »

I guess we never get tired of the tales in the beginning but the Key is to tell it with a lil more character to grab attention. Great review
Mildred Echesa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 103
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mildred-echesa.html
Latest Review: Catch A Raven by Kirro Burrows

Post by Mildred Echesa »

The character development is indeed in the book and we understand each and everyone's actions and account for them. Great review
Poetic Justice
Leslie Kunde
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: All Souls Trilogy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leslie-kunde.html
Latest Review: The Fantastical Keys of Darius Newton Archibank by Zarqnon the Embarrassed
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Post by Leslie Kunde »

Chinonso Onwurah wrote: 16 Jun 2022, 13:33 I enjoyed reading your opinion on people's freedom to express the fruits of their imagination. I guess that also gives me the liberty to critique their ideas. It's wonderful how this book divides opinion.
I enjoyed the book, but.... Some of the wilder aspects of the fictional account are something I struggle with. The content of the book did not offend me. Some of my friends would have a fit if they read it. This one does divide people's opinions. I have never believed in fighting over other people's opinions. I have mine; they have theirs. :D
Nedim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nedim.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Nedim »

I enjoyed reading this book. How the writer managed to put the content together is still a surprise to me. Everything was explained as if he was just right in the garden. I gave this book a three-star rating because the main protagonist suddenly disappeared. However, your review has done a good job of providing needed information about this book.
Amberly Ayra
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amberly-ayra.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Amberly Ayra »

You are right, this book has very few negative aspects and the creativity of the author is admirable. I really liked both the review and the book and the rating you give is very valid. I know the book may seem a bit long to some people, but it's worth it. Thank you very much for sharing the description of this book with us.
Regards.
Halimahtun Saadiah
Currently Reading: Dear Abigail
Bookshelf Size: 27

Post by Halimahtun Saadiah »

Retelling stories from the sacred scripture and adding on fiction elements in it are against my belief.However I am interested to read this book to know the whole story from the author' perspective.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”