Review of The Arrow That Flies By Day

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Muoz Bc
Favorite Book: JTs World
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-muoz-bc.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Review of The Arrow That Flies By Day

Post by Muoz Bc »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Arrow That Flies By Day" by John Servant.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The book is titled The Arrow That Flies by Day written by John Servant. Follow the journey of a young man named John Thaddeus, an orphan who just come back from his duties as a Marine veteran in Afghanistan, pursuing his dream of becoming a professional American football player. Read this book to know whether John can overcome the obstacles of life that keep coming striving to hinder his path to success. Follow on how John tries to achieve all this with the support of Sister Francis and his faith in God. This book will highlight the importance of faith in God, the alienation of religion brought by secularism, the fate of veterans in the society, the discrimination of not having a certificate of higher education, and so on.

This story will give you positive vibes that will inspire and motivate you. It will show you the importance of faith in achieving anything in this life. It will show you the kindness of humanities, and how good can beget good. The book focuses on high virtue, and how virtuous people will get the blessing of God. This book has good story development and character designs while the writing quality is impeachable.

While there are many good things about this book, nothing is perfect. Firstly, the watermarks make it a bit annoying for me to read the book. The book is too short for my taste. The author did not have much world-building as the setting is the same as the real world.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars . The reason for this rating is that the book got a good story development, good character design, and good writing quality. The lack of world-building also did not lower the immersion of the reader as the reader will automatically presume the setting as the modern world. This book is exceptionally well-edited. I do not find any spelling or grammar errors.

I recommend this book to everyone. I find this book suitable for everyone in general. This book did not use any profane language or show any sexual content. However, this book is rich in religious content that makes it highly suitable for Christianity believers, faithful or not. However, this book might not be that suitable for an atheist, who hates religion and that any mention of religious practice will make them mad, except for tolerance atheists, who can tolerate other’s faith. Other than that, I also recommend that American football fans read this book as you will enjoy it.

The Arrow That Flies By Day
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Shillah Andeso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shillah-andeso.html
Latest Review: On the wings of a prayer by Kola Kupoluyi

Post by Shillah Andeso »

I agree that the book had a few pages for such a great story. I, however, think it is very sweet.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”