Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Neha Zala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neha-zala.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by Neha Zala »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Jeff Meyer's Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute supplies the correct machinery for inner engineering to increase a being's hidden competence. The book takes readers on a spiritual journey of self-discovery and self-analysis. The author discusses how dreams and hope are inextricably linked, with one dying without the other. The book's chapters are divided into sections based on the various challenges that an individual faces, with examples and in-depth remedies. The author concentrates on human characteristics such as love and faith, which he believes are the keys to anyone's heart. The book also discusses social media and how they were never created for the benefit of people. This book covers everything psychological, including spells, self-concept, clarity, enemies, passion, vulnerability, love, peace, joy, dreams, mentality, and so on. Check out this wonderful book for more details.

The author doesn't leave any stone unturned. He talks about everything with the utmost clarity and precision. Each chapter has a unique perspective and is based on facts and the author's personal experiences rather than fiction. I liked how the book included various activities after each chapter to assist me in grasping the author's narration and the lessons it was trying to convey. I enjoyed and used the author's marinating, memorising, and meditating formulae. This book has the potential to change people's lives by assisting in the rewiring of human consciousness. Aside from that, the book is written with extreme clarity and leaves no room for ambiguity.

From beginning to conclusion, the book was flawless for me. I have nothing negative to say about the book as a whole. However, many of the concepts in the book focus on Christian ideals, and an atheist or someone who practises another religion may find it difficult to understand due to the abundance of biblical citations.

The book is full of optimism, which helps to dispel any anxiety that might be impeding a person's dreams and ambitions. The most significant lesson I took away from this book was that human brokenness should not be concealed or compensated for. It also explains how accepting oneself and loving God leads to the abolition of all life's problems. Furthermore, the book's lack of defects leads me to conclude that it was properly edited. I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars.

I would recommend this book to anyone in their adolescent years or older who is searching for a self-help book that will help them rewire their brain and evolve it into a mastermind while also gaining clarity on crucial life issues.

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”