Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwaka-chukwuemeka.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by Nwaka Chukwuemeka »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Fear Not, Dream Big and Execute by Jeff Meyer is a book that discusses how one can actualise big dreams. It is split into two parts. The first part is called Dream Sparks, and the second part is Realisation Strategies. In the first part, the author reveals how people often forsake their dreams even before conveying them to their subconscious. This happens because they feel these dreams are impossible to achieve. In the second part, sound strategies for implementing and realising dreams are explained. There are specific references to harmful indulgences which need to be shed off a person who wants to achieve any good dream. They include procrastination, fear, discouragement,  distraction, et cetera. A practical guide on how to eradicate these limitations is also given.

The book is robust with information and encouragement. After reading it, I concluded that the writer is an intelligent and calculating leader who has encountered many challenges and has figured out how to overcome them. He walks through different steps to help anyone set achievable goals and improve their efforts to fulfil their aspirations.

The book has helped me discover how I can navigate through challenging situations in times when I am utterly weighed down. The chapters, diagrams, images, and directions are all helpful in navigating through lonely roads. It is a book of confidence and inspiration. Each page has enough information about shattered dreams and how to step out of that cocoon. This gives me the strength to forge ahead at every stage in life. The author writes with an open mind, relating his personal experience to help others discover and actualise their dreams in the process.

At the end of each lesson, the writer encourages the reader to stop and practise essential concepts. I made sure I did this, so I spent more time reading it.  I found myself at the edge of my seat as I read and understood the different steps given by the author for the realisation of God-given dreams. The book is indeed fascinating and easy to understand. The author's creative writing style is excellent, and the book is structured well. I love how Jeff Meyer makes scriptural references to enable one to understand the root of every achievable vision in life.

My favourite part is when the author gives a quote and asks the reader to ponder, after which a Venn diagram is drawn. "The place where God calls you to is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger coincide." The quote repeatedly rang in my head while I was reading, and it reflects the depth with which the author writes. He lists the five steps to follow when we feel stuck. They are: Stop, Recall, Declare, and two others I would love readers to find out for themselves while reading this excellent piece. Each step gets its root from the Bible. The book will be of great benefit to any reader who approaches it from the standpoint of opening a well-packed tool kit.

I do not dislike any aspect of the book, and there are no negative words. I didn't find any errors in the book. It is exceptionally written and professionally edited. I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars because it has positively affected me and given me a lot of insight into achieving my dreams.

I recommend this book to those who have visualised their dreams but do not know where to start. It is also suitable for people who are afraid to take the next step in bringing their vision to life.

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Ellylion
Favorite Book: The Altitude Journals
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 136
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ellylion.html
Latest Review: The Islands Tell Of It by Patty Fischer

Post by Ellylion »

I love that the author encourages readers to revive their dreams to give them life! It is so inspiring :) I would definitely give this book a try. Thank you for this wonderful and insightful review!
Soraya Bayah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thuriya-albayaa.html
Latest Review: The Lockdown Collection by Barry Jacob

Post by Soraya Bayah »

I am certainly not from the addressed audience, as I am not a Christian. Still, the message can still get across that we should initiate and achieve our goals. We all can benefit from what it has to offer. Thank you for an honest and engaging review!
NdegwaSalome
Currently Reading: Four Pebbles on a Bench
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ndegwasalome.html
Latest Review: The Arrow That Flies By Day by John Servant

Post by NdegwaSalome »

The review makes it sound like a great book, one that really challenges and engages someone to unlock their innermost being.
Mildred Echesa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 103
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mildred-echesa.html
Latest Review: Catch A Raven by Kirro Burrows

Post by Mildred Echesa »

I am a person who is always afraid of what comes next so I guess this book will help me answer this fear. Great review.
Poetic Justice
OTrain Disene
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Flight Quack
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-otrain-disene.html
Latest Review: Mysteries by Graham Wilson

Post by OTrain Disene »

After learning theory, they should be time to practise them. And I think the author executed this aspect so well. So that readers can learn what he just taught.
MsH2k
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Crushing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 366
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-msh2k.html
Latest Review: Lilleah by eelonqa K harris

Post by MsH2k »

"The place where God calls you to is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger coincide."

Wow. That quote is ringing in my head now too. It reinforces what we have to give is what is needed in the world. Thank you for your thorough review and recommendation.
"Knowing what must be done does away with fear."
Rosa Parks
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:

Ellylion wrote: 24 May 2022, 08:45 I love that the author encourages readers to revive their dreams to give them life! It is so inspiring :) I would definitely give this book a try. Thank you for this wonderful and insightful review!
Thanks for your comments.
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:

thuriya albayaa wrote: 24 May 2022, 11:00 I am certainly not from the addressed audience, as I am not a Christian. Still, the message can still get across that we should initiate and achieve our goals. We all can benefit from what it has to offer. Thank you for an honest and engaging review!
I appreciate your sincere approach, thanks for commenting
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:

NdegwaSalome wrote: 24 May 2022, 15:52 The review makes it sound like a great book, one that really challenges and engages someone to unlock their innermost being.
Thanks for your comment
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:

Sarah1738 wrote: 25 May 2022, 15:24 I am a person who is always afraid of what comes next so I guess this book will help me answer this fear. Great review.
Thanks for stopping by
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:

OTrain M wrote: 25 May 2022, 18:16 After learning theory, they should be time to practise them. And I think the author executed this aspect so well. So that readers can learn what he just taught.
Thanks alot
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:

MsH2k wrote: 25 May 2022, 19:32 "The place where God calls you to is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger coincide."

Wow. That quote is ringing in my head now too. It reinforces what we have to give is what is needed in the world. Thank you for your thorough review and recommendation.
Yeah, the quotes got my attention
Muna Chizzy
Currently Reading: Gardening With Guns
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-muna-chizzy.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Muna Chizzy »

This is an inspiring and motivational book that will help individuals in their dream pursuits. I love how the author gives a thorough detail on how one can achieve that. Thanks for the well-written review.
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:

Muna Chizzy wrote: 26 May 2022, 01:29 This is an inspiring and motivational book that will help individuals in their dream pursuits. I love how the author gives a thorough detail on how one can achieve that. Thanks for the well-written review.
Thanks for your comment, I appreciate.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”