Review of Man Mission

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
smoothcrowd
Favorite Author: Spare Time Novels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-smoothcrowd.html
Latest Review: Beyond the Higher Ground by Thomas A. Brigger
fav_author_id: 156444

Review of Man Mission

Post by smoothcrowd »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Man Mission is a book authored by Eytan Ulielis. It's about four best friends: the protagonist, Sam, Daniel, and Alec, and their various tours together. The idea of the tour was insinuated first by Sam during their university days, but unfortunately for them, the way a student sees life is different from how life is. After graduating, things didn't go as planned; they were all busy facing the reality of life. It was not until a long time had passed that their long-hoped-for dream became a reality. The first tour was in New Zealand, with only the protagonist and Sam embarking on it; Daniel and Alec were too busy with work. After the tour in New Zealand came the tour in Japan, then Australia, then Iceland; each of their tours held memories of a series of events and the things they did and the trials they faced. Want to know about the fun things they did on those tours? Try reading the book and feel the thrill I felt.

The book has only 379 pages, but the lessons to be learnt are innumerable. I loved the bond the four friends shared. Their bond is close to unbreakable, with each of them supporting one another and staying together through tough times. That's a bond I would give anything to have. While reading the book, I thought, "Making Man Mission into reality wouldn't be such a bad idea."

Everyone is so focused on making solid cash that they forget the main reason for making that cash is so they can live freely. Taking a break from work, marriage, and even life is more effective than we think. We can learn a lot about nature and even ourselves by taking a break and going on vacation. Yes, the more the merrier, as this book demonstrated, but that doesn't mean you can't go on a trip alone.

It was a captivating book. I did not find a single error in the book. Instead, I was amused by how beautifully edited the book was and how detailed it was in assisting me with an accurate imagination.

As I already stated, I found no errors in this book. The book held my interest in every part. As a result, I rate the book four out of four stars.

I highly recommend this book to those who find adventure books fascinating and to those looking to understand what true friendship is all about.

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
I believe that great success is possible in any field - From music to mathematics to macro trading.
Ellylion
Favorite Book: The Altitude Journals
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 131
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ellylion.html
Latest Review: My Big Tow Book#2 by Kyle Chirgwin

Post by Ellylion »

I believe the book is a captivating read about true friendship and adventures :) I would love to give it a try. Thank you for this insightful review!
sanjus
Currently Reading: Charles' Story
Bookshelf Size: 412
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanjus.html
Latest Review: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by sanjus »

An interesting adventure filled book "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel, which follows four friends who go on a adventure tour around the world and their experience with it. Thanks for your insightful review that appeal me to read this book.
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.
Kyrian007
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Kyrian007 »

Seems like an interesting book. the statement you made in your review "The way a student sees life is different from how life is". This is a very captivating statement.
Thanks for the review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”