Review of Always Before Me

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Dedria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dedria.html
Latest Review: Always Before Me by John Servant

Review of Always Before Me

Post by Dedria »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Always Before Me" by John Servant.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Always Before Me: (A Story of Mercy and Salvation) is a fiction story about the characters’ faith in God, and was written by John Servant. All of the characters in this book faced hardships in life, some of them chose to live their life by their God and their Bible, and the others chose to live life by their own rules, which often involved power over others and being worried about how people viewed them. The ones who remained faithful in their God viewed life and those around them lovingly and compassionately. Whereas those who did not follow any religion or Bible viewed life and those around them selfishly and sometimes were hateful and harmful. The concept of this book was how important some of them believed having faith in their God was, no matter what happened.

This book was written very well, even someone who doesn’t believe in the Catholic religion or follow the same beliefs as the characters could read this story because of how engrossing it is. On top of it being an easy-to-follow story, it is also edited so well that I didn’t find any typos, spelling errors, or grammar errors. Being such a well-told story made it easy and enjoyable to read through.

I don’t have anything negative to say about this book. Though this book is Fiction, I think John Servant wrote a captivating story about his beliefs and how they affect his life, and how he believes they affect others’ lives. I found it interesting to read about the religious beliefs in a story form and appreciated that it was easy to read through.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. I gave it this rating because of how well it was written. I appreciate that the story is easy to follow and there are no typos. I don’t have anything negative to say about this book and only have good things to say, therefore I recommend others read it.

This was an easy, quick read. I recommend this book to people who enjoy stories about how characters overcome hardships in life. This story also isn’t very long, so it’s appealing to people who are intimidated by the commitment to reading through bigger books. This book involves a lot of religious content, but anyone with any beliefs can enjoy reading it. If someone was looking for a laid-back story about people dealing with the troubles they go through, Always Before Me: (A Story of Mercy and Salvation) would be a great option.

Always Before Me
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”