Review of Always Before Me

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sandeep Moses
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sandeep-moses.html
Latest Review: Smart Love by Vincent Fudge II
2022 Reading Goal: 50
2022 Goal Completion: 68%

Review of Always Before Me

Post by Sandeep Moses »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Always Before Me" by John Servant.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Always Before Me is a noteworthy book that showcases the life of Father Paul, who spent many years in prison. Father Paul realized God had called him to minister to the prisoners. He conducted masses and many prisoners used to come and listen to his sermons. Some of them did not like the methods of Father Paul. There was one person named Ramos who badly wanted to kill the Father. But he was afraid of the consequences it might bring.

Father Anthony was charged guilty of an issue and was put in the same prison as Father Paul. Father Anthony’s life was different. He had many unanswered questions to which he desperately needed answers. That’s how he got close to Father Paul. There’s an interview that happens inside the prison. An atheist asks questions to Father Paul in the pretext of trapping him. But the answers were unexpected and witty that the interviewer was spellbound. Prisoners, Gus and Matt play important roles in this story.

Many sermons of Father Paul can be seen in this book. He mainly focuses on living a holy life by doing the will of the Father in heaven. He talked about Jesus and Mary and the importance of salvation. There were many Bible verses quoted by the author. This book revolves around people from different aspects of life and how they see God from their life’s perspective. Readers will find it interesting. John Servant has used simple English to help the readers understand the concepts with ease.

I will rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. The reason is for the simple explanations of life that one must follow to live a happy and contented life. This will surely be useful to all. I found minimal errors in this book. It did not stop me from enjoying the entire volume. I had nothing to dislike about this book. The teachings were simple and precise. John Servant has done a great job in making this book possible. This volume is much necessary for the current scenarios happening all over the world.

Always Before Me might not suit those who don’t believe in God. I would recommend those readers to kindly skip this book. Christians and Catholics will find this book fascinating. If you are searching for a gift for your believer friend, I would suggest you gift them this book. They will not regret it. Watch out for the five words of Jesus and Mary, which brings out the bottom line of this publication.

Always Before Me
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”