Review of Conversing with Various Entities

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Honest-reviewer
Currently Reading: The Lost Symbol
Bookshelf Size: 119
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-honest-reviewer.html
Latest Review: Sip Lake by joseph basara

Review of Conversing with Various Entities

Post by Honest-reviewer »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Conversing with Various Entities" by Mary Ellen Wall.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Have you ever felt the presence of any unseen entities around you? Have you tried dowsing anytime? Did you at least know anything like this exists? Whatever your answers to these questions are, the book, Conversing with Various Entities by Mary Ellen Wall is going to give you interesting insights about dowsing and communicating with unseen beings.

This book is a short book that is around 100 pages long with 15 chapters in it. Here, the author starts by describing different tools used for communication like the pendulum, ouija board, angle rods, etc. She then explains how these tools work and what is the science behind them. She also narrates her experience of talking to angels and gives a challenge to people who wants to try this. So, if you are interested in learning this technique, then go ahead and read this book.

The biggest appeal for me is that the book is short and to the point. The author has given only the necessary information and has not to exaggerated it in any sense. She has also included beautiful pictures of pendulums, her painting, and signals that help people understand them better. The best part is that I got to learn new concepts like radiesthesia, ideomotor effect, dowsing, etc. The author has mentioned an interesting concept of dark matter, which I found quite fascinating. Her writing style is crisp and eloquent which made these uncommon concepts easier to comprehend. I appreciate the fact that the author has used various theories and scientific pieces of evidence to support her points. Another plus point about this book is that the author has considered the possibilities of having different beliefs and different entities. All in all, I had a great time reading this book.

There is nothing much that I disliked about this book. However, this is something that I cannot believe immediately. Maybe I should try it myself and then conclude. I think this book requires another round of editing as I found a few errors while reading. With that being said, I rate Conversing with Various Entities 3 out of 4 stars. I cannot give this a perfect rating because of the aforementioned reasons. Also, this book does not deserve anything less than three because the concept of this is quite intriguing and I did enjoy reading it.

This does not contain any profanity or obscenity. I recommend this book to people who are interested in angels and other supernatural stuff. This is also suitable for those who want to know about pendulums and dowsing. This book is not suitable for children and people who are sensitive to such content.

Conversing with Various Entities
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Amiczy Heaven
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 93
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amiczy-heaven.html
Latest Review: Living the Beatitudes by Gary L. Engstrom

Post by Amiczy Heaven »

When I read the first sentence I thought the book will be spooky. After reading through, I think I’ll like to read this book! Nice review.
Shridhar Suryawanshi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shridhar-suryawanshi.html
Latest Review: The Seventh Spark by J.B. Lion

Post by Shridhar Suryawanshi »

No offense, but I have always thought unseen entities were kind of silly. But great review, though.
Raluca_Mihaila
Favorite Book: The Brothers Karamazov
Currently Reading: The Master and Margarita
Bookshelf Size: 175
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raluca-mihaila.html
Latest Review: Brandy, Ballad of a Pirate Princess by Dan E. Hendrickson

Post by Raluca_Mihaila »

It seems like the author has access to some information that normally people don't. It is an intriguing topic, so thank you for your interesting review!
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

I think this book is not for me. I do think the supernatural is real up to some extent but there are issues we should not tamper with. This book seems to fall into that category. Talking to angels sounds tempting, of course, but…

Thank you anyway for the beautiful review!
Kirsi
Official Reviewer Representative
Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Happy Healing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 301
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nqobile-mashinini-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala »

I am too much of a coward to even attempt conversing with unseen entities. It might just be an interesting experience. Thanks for the review!
Documented history is a gift from the past to the future! - NqobileM
Mbrooks2518
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 385
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mbrooks2518.html
Latest Review: The Portal by Russell Cederberg

Post by Mbrooks2518 »

Sounds like an intriguing book. Great review!
NancyDrew12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nancydrew12.html
Latest Review: The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake by Great-Aunt Rita

Post by NancyDrew12 »

Unseen beings are very interesting to me. But id never want to communicate with them. :lol: Either way this book seems intriguing. Thanks for your honest and engaging review!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”