Review of Surviving the Business of Healthcare

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Review Writer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gideonwrites-review.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Review of Surviving the Business of Healthcare

Post by Review Writer »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Surviving the Business of Healthcare" by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Health is an important aspect of human life which when affected, we don't hesitate to get it fixed even while we seem not financially buoyant. However, we can never say that it is everyone who can always be readily fit to meet emergency needs in health-related issues. This is due to the need for our financial competency and our proper orientation about medical-related conditions. However, what if you can learn how to financially plan your tomorrow's health issues? What if you could read a book, and that short time of reading could be translated into the fact that you are qualified to monitor and control your present and probable future health challenges?

What you will need is a concise health book that would illuminate your knowledge into the medical field such that you gain the upper hand in making the right decision in ordering your finances and your intellectual resources toward securing sustainable healthcare for yourself and your family. Read through Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C; be educated, and you will be empowered.

The book proved to be a rich book to have. Indeed, I would say the book is important as our healthy life and condition are important. The author gave the pack of healthful education under 29 chapters of the book, which are functionally woven together for a quality reading experience. I especially found this education as vital to living a healthy life. Regis gave the account of how she overcame cancer ailment—explaining the medical procedures she's been through, such as the diagnosis and treatment she received as a cancer patient with amelanotic nodular melanoma. I so much appreciate this shared testimony from the author because other cancer patients out there could draw hope and start positive thinking crucial for a successful healing process. Also, I so much appreciate the information about the health insurance strategy crucial for securing a healthy life for ourselves. All these and more constitute what I like in this book.

There's nothing I didn't like about the book. In addition to the numerous vital health information, that information was explained clearly without complexity or any element of ambiguity. The book is edited with literary expertise because I could not spot a typo or grammar error in it.

Hence, Surviving the Business of Healthcare earns a rating of 4 out of 4 stars from me.

To everyone who would want to take charge of their healthy lives, knowing right from left when it comes to making medical decisions, I recommend the book.

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Signature of Grace.
Versaty
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-versaty.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Versaty »

This is an impactful novel on the health front. Thanks to th author for blessing humanity with her helpful novel.
Crabby69
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crabby69.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Crabby69 »

I've read the book and I found out that the author sounds concerned about the health and security of her patients and public readers of her book. Thanks for the review.
Obc Contentor
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obc-contentor.html
Latest Review: Heart and Harmony: Poetic Reflections on Legendary Singers by Archie Luper

Post by Obc Contentor »

Books like are always my take. Thanks to the author for following her lineage profession, and doing the work health care giver with passion and love of the job.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”