Review of Fast Starting a Career of Consequence: Workbook

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tebogo Eugene M
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 241
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tebogo-eugene-m.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Review of Fast Starting a Career of Consequence: Workbook

Post by Tebogo Eugene M »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fast Starting a Career of Consequence: Workbook" by Fred Sievert.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Fast-Starting a Career of Consequence: Workbook by Fred Sievert is a book with step by step to follow through success within the work place. Every chapter with the key points, action steps, and cautions in this workbook will provide you with a means to track your progress as you enter or re-enter the workforce with the objective of fast-starting a career of consequence.

Genre non-fiction page count 96 standard pages (250 words per page). It also will make it easy for you in the future to quickly review the action steps in selected
chapters without requiring that you reread the entire book. The book was written to provide powerful practical advice to young people entering the workforce for the first time. Noticed in large organisations can be frustrating for many recently graduates as well as older adults who are re-entering the workplace.

Genesis of the book was a question from the author's daughter who had recently graduated from college and felt she was languishing in an entry level position in a large global cosmetics company. The book was made for Christian college graduates expanded to adults re-entering the workplace, child-rearing years, military service or covid- 19 furloughs. Many reviews from Amazon say the book is not for Christian only, because of the perceived value of the business-related advice. The book has Biblical principles and prayers at the end of each chapter the is nothing I disliked about the book.

The book was well edited by the author well written structure. I didn't find a single profanity that I can complain about, so I will rate the book 4 out of 4 stars it deserves it.

Will recommend the book to graduates as well as older adults who are entering or re-entering the workplace, get the workbook read through it.

Fast Starting a Career of Consequence: Workbook
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Soraya Bayah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thuriya-albayaa.html
Latest Review: The Lockdown Collection by Barry Jacob

Post by Soraya Bayah »

I was put-off that this was a book for Christians only, but was delighted to see that other people can enjoy this well-written book. Thank you for the insightful review.
Tebogo Eugene M
Currently Reading:

thuriya albayaa wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 07:06 I was put-off that this was a book for Christians only, but was delighted to see that other people can enjoy this well-written book. Thank you for the insightful review.
Your welcome thanks for reviewing my review.
Raymonda onwuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raymonda-onwuka.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Raymonda onwuka »

Self development is very important and this book offer a lot of guide on how to perfectly develop one's self. Thanks for the great review.
Limpho Mojakisane
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-limpho-mojakisane.html
Latest Review: Dante's Demons by K.L. Barstow

Post by Limpho Mojakisane »

This book sounds interesting and seems to offer great pieces of advice for novices in the workplace. Also, I love that the book offers principles and prayers at its chapter ends. Thank you for this great review!
Tebogo Eugene M
Currently Reading:

Raymonda Dazzy wrote: 24 Jan 2022, 17:28 Self development is very important and this book offer a lot of guide on how to perfectly develop one's self. Thanks for the great review.
It's always very important to always improve individual skills, thank you for reviewing my review.
Tebogo Eugene M
Currently Reading:

Limpho Mojakisane wrote: 24 Jan 2022, 21:57 This book sounds interesting and seems to offer great pieces of advice for novices in the workplace. Also, I love that the book offers principles and prayers at its chapter ends. Thank you for this great review!
It's a great book, hope you will read it same day, thanks for reading my review.
Bibliodecladipham
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bibliodecladipham.html
Latest Review: Gringo by Dan "Tito" Davis

Post by Bibliodecladipham »

Thanks for the review. I've put it in my book shelve to read. This book sounds like a book that can help you with self confidence to get to where you want to be and to stay motivated. Thanks for recommending this book.
Tebogo Eugene M
Currently Reading:

Bibliodecladipham wrote: 29 Jan 2022, 00:59 Thanks for the review. I've put it in my book shelve to read. This book sounds like a book that can help you with self confidence to get to where you want to be and to stay motivated. Thanks for recommending this book.
Thank you for stopping by for reading my review.
Setshego Motsilinyane
Currently Reading: Killing Abel
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-setshego-motsilinyane.html
Latest Review: Final Act by Van Fleisher

Post by Setshego Motsilinyane »

"Fast Starting a Career of Consequence: Workbook" by Fred Sievert. It sounds like a good book when you're re-entreing the workforce, and i also love that the book has Biblical principles and prayers at the end of each chapter congratulations on the review keep it.
Tebogo Eugene M
Currently Reading:

Setshego wrote: 29 Jan 2022, 14:41 "Fast Starting a Career of Consequence: Workbook" by Fred Sievert. It sounds like a good book when you're re-entreing the workforce, and i also love that the book has Biblical principles and prayers at the end of each chapter congratulations on the review keep it.
Thanks for passing by and going through my review.
lily_kh87
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lily-kh87.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by lily_kh87 »

This sounds like a useful book. I haven't read anything similar before but it looks like it's worth it. Good job.
Tebogo Eugene M
Currently Reading:

lily_kh87 wrote: 30 Jan 2022, 08:31 This sounds like a useful book. I haven't read anything similar before but it looks like it's worth it. Good job.
Thank you and thanks for living a comment.
Unsullied
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-unsullied.html
Latest Review: The Thundering Herd by John E. Peltier

Post by Unsullied »

You can tell it addresses a vital issue from the title, thanks for the nice review.
Vivian Stones
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Maestro Monologue
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivian-stones.html
Latest Review: The Silicon Divide by Danielle Nowell

Post by Vivian Stones »

The best investment is one in one's self. Great review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”