Review of Grace Revealed

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kidd Essence
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kidd-essence.html
Latest Review: Fast-Starting A Career of Consequence by Fred Sievert

Review of Grace Revealed

Post by Kidd Essence »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Grace Revealed" by Frederick J. Sievert.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

As promised in the book's intriguing description, this read provides tens of stories on how God's grace has been revealed in the countless lives of others. The subject of freedom from abuse, physical and emotional pain, and unbearable grief from the loss of a loved one are just a few topics that the author covers. Throughout the book, the author provides wonderful testimonies and prayers on each subject for the reader to reflect on. Grace Revealed by Frederick J. Sievert provides readers with many examples of God's graciousness in others' lives, so that we may truly understand God's divine grace.

The author dives right into sensitive topics that are rarely brought to light publicly with clarity and wisdom. Several of the testimonies in the book have links to the contributor's website or self-published books to allow the reader a better glimpse at their attestations. Coupled with the testimonies are trusted statistics and websites that provide invaluable information on the topic at hand. Also, at the end of each chapter are short, yet heartfelt prayers that the reader can easily personalize for their current triumphs or trials.

This book was written and edited perfectly. I can't find a single negative or deplorable thing to write about. It is clear that the author, Frederick. J Sievert has put a great deal of time, energy, and assets into his book.

My professional review for Grace Revealed is a 4 out of 4 stars. The book was very captivating and thorough on the many struggles that society deals with in this day and age. Within the book are many powerful and comforting verses such as Romans 12:2, Philippians 4:6, and numerous verses from Psalms and Proverbs. Although the verses used in this book are from many different passages, they all help support the author's underlying point. God's grace is abundant, everlasting, and sufficient for our needs. Overall, this book was incredible and can be life-changing for anyone going through similar difficulties as in the testimonies listed.

I'd recommend this book for the ages of 15 and up. This book is very informative, but still easy to understand for teenagers and young adults. Anyone looking for inspirational stories about people overcoming difficulties and trials through Christ, this is the book for you. This read is immensely consistent with the author's other books related to workforce guides and books about God and his nature. I highly recommend reading those books as well.

Grace Revealed
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
OTrain D
Currently Reading: My Living Will
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-otrain-d.html
Latest Review: Rescuing General Patton by Curtis Stephen Burdick

Post by OTrain D »

I enjoyed reading your positive review. I have been skipping reading this book from the year before. So I think I might read it now. Good job.
Rupali Mishra
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rupali-mishra.html
Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust

Post by Rupali Mishra »

To underline the impact of God's grace, I appreciate that this book recounts actual life stories. His kindness is genuine.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”