Review of Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sandi Sali
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sandi-sali.html
Latest Review: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks by Morton E Tavel, MD

Review of Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks

Post by Sandi Sali »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks" by Morton E Tavel, MD.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks is an essential read becouse there are many products on the counter today that do more harm than good. Morton E. Tavel has a very practical way of explaining and guiding the reader on what are myths and what are real health tips. I believe this is one of those books that are to be treasured by a family so that it can be share from generation to generation.

The only challenge that I foresee with this book is that most people who are not medical Doctors will make a mistake of thinking they know what to do with particular symptoms. I think medical Doctors are professionals for reason.

The exciting think is that most people can avoid over the counter products that promises one thing and deliver another. I can't wait for a world where people learn to manage their weight instead of waisting money on weighless products

The reason I am giving this book 4 out 4 is that it is a real game changer only if people could take responsibility of their own health and be accountable to one's self.

Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”