Review of Fulfillment

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
GideonWrites Review
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gideonwrites-review.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Review of Fulfillment

Post by GideonWrites Review »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fulfillment" by ICA.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

As one begins to develop from childhood to adulthood, at a point in life, one unconsciously begins to crave perpetual satisfaction that is characterized by financial security, happiness, love, and respect from others. These constitute the elements of a fulfilled life. However, it's usually challenging to achieve all the elements of a fulfilled life, as evident in the feeling that one is lacking in one thing or the other of the good things of life. Hence, one tends to manage a dissatisfied life.

In the book Fulfillment, the author, ICA, seeks to present his worldview about living a fulfilled life and achieving a life hierarchy of self-actualization through spiritual awakening into God's predestined purpose for every individual of humanity. This is often termed as a higher purpose.

There are many things I like about this book. First, I love the fact that the book is lesson-packed. It is educative reading the quotes at the beginning of each chapter. Also, it is richly educative to read about the new perspective and the profound analysis provided for the life's questions which the author raised in the book. I appreciate the author's effort for the overall message being passed. As a Christian, the book added to my spiritual knowledge of God—how he works and how we can quietly listen to hear Him as He speaks to us through various media on the direction to take to live a fulfilled life. Secondly, the author has done a meticulous job of presenting his message without confusion, but with clear language which is easy to understand, even while he is not a native English speaker. The questions raised made the book's message flow interactively.

I like everything about this book, as there's nothing I could dislike in it. The new perspective of life and God presented in the book is fascinating and thought-provoking; I can not but agree with him that God indeed uses subtle ways, like feelings, thought, scenarios, etc., to communicate directly to every individual.

Additionally, l have found no grammar error in the book, so it must have been professionally edited. Hence, Fulfillment by ICA earns a rating of 4 out of 4 stars from me.

I'll recommend the book to lovers of self-help books; especially if you'll love those which speak from a spiritual or Christianity point of view, you will love this book as well. Generally, as the book seems to present the author's experiential knowledge about life, and you don't mind the religious tone in the texts, you can benefit from the book. It is not a book that teaches how to practice a particular religion.

Fulfillment
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Signature of Grace.
B Creech
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading: Eight Days That Changed History
Bookshelf Size: 305
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-b-creech.html
Latest Review: Friendship City by Carl H. Mitchell
2022 Reading Goal: 30
2022 Goal Completion: 10%

Post by B Creech »

I have always been a self-help book enthusiast, but have not found any lately that really piqued my interest. This one, however, sounds like an excellent choice! I believe that God communicates with us in subtle ways, we just have to be willing to listen. I will have to check this book out. Thanks for the great review!
B. Creech
GideonWrites Review
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gideonwrites-review.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by GideonWrites Review »

You are welcome! I hope u are able to get it. Thanks for having your words here
Signature of Grace.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”