Review of Winning the War on Cancer

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nonso Ok
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nonso-ok.html
Latest Review: A Murder in Brownsville by Donald Steven Collins

Review of Winning the War on Cancer

Post by Nonso Ok »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Winning the War on Cancer" by Sylvie Beljanski.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski is a fascinating story with a combination of both a personal memoir and the facts on the suppression of cancer and other diseases. It looks into the relationship between pharmaceutical companies and natural researchers. This book depicts the journey of Sylvie Beljanski to promote a natural cure for cancer.

The book started when Mirko Beljanski discovered two plant extracts that cure pancreatic and ovarian cancers. He researched it and found out it cured other diseases and cancers apart from pancreatic and ovarian cancers. His research efforts were nearly destroyed by the French government and the pharmaceutical companies because they weren’t happy about his discovery. He faced many ordeals, which caused him not to complete his research and present his discovery to the world. After Mirko Beljanski's death, his daughter Sylvie Beljanski decides to get his research on the two plant extracts that cures cancer and other diseases out to the world. While trying to promote the natural cure for cancer, she faced both governmental and pharmaceutical opposition. Was she able to thrive through it all? Was she able to get the natural remedy out to the world? This book has the answers to these questions.

This book has a lot of positive aspects. It offers good insights and exciting facts about cancer treatment. I loved that the author did not completely disregard the primary ways of cancer treatment, nor did she disregard the doctors and medical therapies. She gives another option to use alongside the primary ways of treatment. It exposes how cells become cancerous, and it presents a nontoxic solution to fight it. I loved the accuracy of the research and how it was well cited throughout the book. I learned some new words and scientific terms, such as metastasize, debonair, detoxification, platelet, chelation therapy, acupuncturist, and so on. I was also able to learn about benign lumps, which are non-cancerous. I learned about the red and white blood cells and the side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.

This book has some negative aspects to note. The medical explanations were lengthy, and I found it tiresome at times. Also, it has so many medical terms and references which made it difficult to read. Despite these negative aspects, I still enjoyed the book. I enjoyed this book so much more than I thought I would.

Therefore, I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. I did not give this book a lower rating because it was educative and very delightful to read. This book contains compelling and helpful information about cancer. It also offers hope to cancer patients.

I recommend this book to people diagnosed with cancer, people going through treatment, and people who want to know more about cancer.

Winning the War on Cancer
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Humera955
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Fourth Kinetic
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-humera955.html
Latest Review: Smart Love by Vincent Fudge II
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Humera955 »

I have never heard of a natural cure for Cancer ,I think I'll give it a try.
Great review
:tiphat:

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”