Review of The Last Bush Pilots

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Prerana Roy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prerana-roy.html
Latest Review: The Last Bush Pilots by Eric Auxier

Review of The Last Bush Pilots

Post by Prerana Roy »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Last Bush Pilots" by Eric Auxier.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Last Bush Pilots by author Eric Auxier is a book full of adventurous plots flying in a plane and experiencing pilot's point of view. This book has different stories of every person involve in this book with one main storyline with various emotions enveloped inside the story.

The really enjoying and best part for the readers is that they will feel the nature and beauty of Alaska, which is very thrilling and exciting at the same time. You feel like you are there, flying alongside the pilots, in their heads, experiencing emotions, the author really does a good job of writing the story in such a way as if you are really present in that world. The characters are so real to their respective roles with a mixture of their own part of stories.

I really appreciate the effort of the author for researching about the bushing pilot's life and portraying the story in such a beautiful way by publishing it in way of book.There are some errors nevertheless the storyline is so perfect. Overall I personally loved the book as well as the characters very much for their truthfulness as all characters are not so perfect but perfect in their way.

This book is so thrilling in it's own way and the characters are just so awesome and the scenery portrait in it is the best part. I would like to give this book a rating of 3 out of 4 stars. This book is overall good just some errors so that's why I am giving the book this rating.

I would like to recommend this book to people who are scenery and nature lovers and those who are adventurous in real life or whoever wants to explore the world created in the story. To some extent there are some mature content so whoever is ok with it can read it. Each chapter brings so much new adventures and for those who loves life's mystery, thriller, heartbreaking scenes, geography, humor, a little romance, twists and turns in the life of the characters that you never expected then you all will greatly enjoy this novel. This pilot's life described here is the best part any author has written so far.

The Last Bush Pilots
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”