Review of How To Be Successful

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
collinsogw555
2021 Reading Goal: 50
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-collinsogw555.html
Latest Review: Bama Boy by Bobby Morrison

Review of How To Be Successful

Post by collinsogw555 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "How To Be Successful" by M. Curtis McCoy.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy is a book written by an entrepreneur who was an author and an influencer. He struggled with an ailment, yet he wanted to encourage and help young people to be successful. He always said that nothing is out of your reach if you work hard and believe in yourself.

This book is an interesting story that discusses the success story of a man named McCoy. He was successful at a very young age and had established various companies all over the world. These companies included manufacturing and distribution companies. He was an inspiration to many young people all over the world. Due to certain circumstances, he was unable to remember most of the things he usually did, and it was affecting his business. Everything he had worked and lived for was about to crumble, so he gathered other entrepreneurs and asked them to share the challenges they faced and how they managed them. By so doing, everyone can learn from both his story and that of the various entrepreneurs.

There were a lot of positive things that I liked about this book. One of them was that the author did not just share his own success story. He called other entrepreneurs to define what success was, share their experiences in life, and how they became successful. This book also motivated me as I read about the sacrifices that these entrepreneurs made to be successful. The author made use of simple words, so reading this book was easy.

I did not hate anything about this book. However, I would have been happier if the author had included pictures in the book. This would have made it more interesting and entertaining to read. The author was able to write without including anything unnecessary, and this gave the book a profound simplicity that I appreciated.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars because there is so much to learn from this book. It is not every day that you stumble upon a book filled with years of experience from many successful entrepreneurs. I also believe that a professional edited this book exceptionally well because I found no errors. Everyone wants to be successful. However, I recommend this book to adults over the age of 18 who plan on becoming entrepreneurs or want to start their businesses. I encourage teens and young adults to read this book because it has life-changing lessons in it.

How To Be Successful
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
SamaylaM
Currently Reading: The Love Hypothesis
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samaylam.html
Latest Review: Why You Don't Read by Andron Martin

Post by SamaylaM »

I read this book a while ago and enjoyed reading the interviews very much. Although I can agree with you that the addition of pictures would enhance this book. Thanks for putting up a good review of this book!
Nonso Ok
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nonso-ok.html
Latest Review: A Murder in Brownsville by Donald Steven Collins

Post by Nonso Ok »

McCoy seems like an interesting character. Would make out time to read this. Thank you.
Saint Bruno
2021 Reading Goal: 150
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 150
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-saint-bruno.html
Latest Review: The Aftermath Of The King by Robert Murray
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Saint Bruno »

This is the kind of book one needs to recommend to friends and family. It is so insightful and inspiring. Thanks for the amazing review!
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
2021 Reading Goal: 105
Currently Reading: Joey - The Man from Ironbark Hill
Bookshelf Size: 529
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

I admire the author's openness to seek the advice of others. Success comes in many ways since everyone is different. This looks like an interesting and informative book. I look forward to reading this author's story. Thanks for the wonderful review and recommendation!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”