Review of Unveil your Intimate Self

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Edit_or
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-edit-or.html
Latest Review: Unveil your Intimate Self by Elena Georgiadou

Review of Unveil your Intimate Self

Post by Edit_or »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Unveil your Intimate Self" by Elena Georgiadou.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

In a generation where many desire to find peace within themselves, Unveil Your Intimate Self helps you get a better understanding of your true nature, which is exactly where peace lies. The title of the book triggered my interest, and I wasn’t disappointed while reading it, as Elena Georgiadou wrote on different areas affecting our health, science, diet, philosophy, exercise, spirituality, and diet.

The book is divided into three parts and three sections. The parts were focused on the true way to freedom, mystery and true nature of reality, and the three levels of existence, while the sections discussed how to advance an intellectual and emotional life; keeping the body fit and active, and developing a spiritual life that links you to your true self. Do you have unanswered questions concerning your inner self? I’ll advise you to grab a copy of this book to learn more about your intimate self.

The writer did a nice job in her descriptions. She helped to incorporate a new view of seeing the world and finding lasting happiness in the reader's mind. Her demonstration and sketches made the concept very understandable.

There were lots of things I loved in this book. I loved how this book was structured, thus enabling the messages contained in each section and part to be digested by the reader properly. Also, the bibliography showed that this was a well-researched book.

In addition, this book was highly educative. For instance, the book talked about actual daily balancing routines, restful sleep prescriptions, breathing techniques, and much more. Furthermore, the author gave steps in carrying out these exercises.

On the downside, the beginning of this book was somewhat boring. Although it had meaningful content, the text was complex and repetitive. Also, the font used in this book was small, which caused great discomfort to me. Thus, hindering my enjoyment of the book. Although I appreciated the steps and exercises given by the author, I still feel they were unnecessarily much, which brought about a loss of interest at some point. However, I gained a lot from reading this book. I was able to know how to unveil and understand myself better, and I drew knowledge from the various disciplines touched by the author. Therefore, I rate the book, Unveil Your Intimate Self, 3 out of 4 stars.

The book was edited professionally, as there were no errors. My rating was as a result of the previously mentioned points. Notwithstanding, I enjoyed every other part of this book.
I recommend this book to anyone going through a personal rough patch and would love to unmask their true selves, maximize themselves, and would like to better assimilate their nature to live out their potential.

Unveil your Intimate Self
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Honest-reviewer
2021 Reading Goal: 50
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-honest-reviewer.html
Latest Review: Mister Pushkin Breaks The Ice by AC Michael

Post by Honest-reviewer »

This book seems very interesting and informative. It surely helps in self-discovery. I’m curious to read this book. Thanks for your wonderful review.
Maxreview
Currently Reading: Vagabond
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maxreview.html
Latest Review: Five seven five by Barton Johnson

Post by Maxreview »

Thanks for your review. I'm curious to read this book.
Ethan Howe
2021 Reading Goal: 20
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ethan-howe.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Ethan Howe »

Nice descriptions of the author make this book appear like a good read. Everybody need to know his true nature. Thanks for the review.
Nqobile771
2021 Reading Goal: 30
Favorite Book: Happy Healing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 222
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nqobile771.html
Latest Review: As She walked through the shadow of death by Pamela B Woods

Post by Nqobile771 »

It looks like the book provides a holistic approach and doesn't just focus on one aspect of a person. I think I like it. Awesome review!
Documented history is a gift from the past to the future! - NqobileM

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”