Review of Noah

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Francis Odhiambo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-odhiambo.html
Latest Review: Temptation Trials Part II by B. Truly

Review of Noah

Post by Francis Odhiambo »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Noah" by Gary Hope.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Noah by Gary Hope
Noah lives in Salt Lake City Tribune. He works as a columnist. Noah falls in love Ana and Dorothy. Ana is the lady he has never seen as they meet through email. Dorothy warns as a ranger in Canyon lands National Park. Noah loved Ana but he had not meet her in person. He also loved Dorothy though Dorothy feels he does not love her.

Noah has these strange feelings that Ana and Dorothy are the same person because when he thinks of Ana it is the picture of Dorothy that he sees. He sees how he had gone out with Dorothy. At some point Dorothy leaves for Death Valley where Noah can not see her again. Ana also stops writing Noah the love emails. Noah feels so lonely because he has lost the ladies he loves.

The book is a love fiction. It starts by making the reader to loose the imagination you had. It then captures your attention soon by making the scenes to play in your mind. What I love the most is how the book brings out mixed emotions in a reader. It makes a reader feel happy, sad, sometimes annoyed like when Noah and the lady he loves can not be together. The book also brings out the sense of friendship as where Dorothy talks to the professional ladies to guide her on how to tell Noah the truth.

The book is easier to understand as it uses simple vocabulary. Though it contains a bit of slang. The book does not feature a lot of erotic scenes and vulgar language. This book can be read by anybody of a legal age. I recommend the book to guys who love fiction and also who believes in love life.

The only thing I dislike is how the book begins. It starts in way that can make a reader to loose taste as it does not immediately get you into speed. It also sends readers on a rollercoaster of emotions. I read the whole book but I did not find any errors a part from mixing present and past tense in not a right way.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars[/4]. This book makes a reader feels like he or she is the one acting .It vividly brings out what the characters are going through in their lives.

Noah
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”